Alien VS Predator Exclusive Ultimate Showdown Collector's DVD Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aliens vs. Predator was utter rubbish. This is beyond contestation.

No matter how many times they release the DVD or package it with figures etc. It doesn't change the fact that it is a crappy movie.

Keep the species separate. Of course, this is just my opinion.

Aliens vs. Predator was utter rubbish. This is beyond contestation.

No matter how many times they release the DVD or package it with figures etc. It doesn't change the fact that it is a crappy movie.

Keep the species separate. Of course, this is just my opinion.

Well thanks for clearing that up. Remember, your opinion is fact to you. I didn't think it was "good", but it was an ok popcorn flick. I didn't hate AVP. it was ok.

Well ive got the Alien 25th Anniversary Box and the Quadrilogy and both Predator movies. Im not sucked into these marketing ploys by FOX to re release every movie over and over again, what a waste of monet seriously

Well ive got the Alien 25th Anniversary Box and the Quadrilogy and both Predator movies. Im not sucked into these marketing ploys by FOX to re release every movie over and over again, what a waste of monet seriously

I have both Alien box sets and Predator movies too. I know I'll eventually have to at least buy Alien and Aliens on HD. I'm definitely done re-buying movies on DVD.

"These crappy movies"?
Other than A:R and P2, most movies there are damn classics (I like AvP better than A:R).
Woah, woah, woah, don't go comparing P2 to A:R, P2 was actually a pretty damn good sequel, unlike A:R(Though Ron Perlman still kicked ass).

Overall, yeah, another cheap 'Oh these are new, buy them!' by FOX trying to get you to by already released DVDs.

If you want to get some good Alien/Predator DVDs, get the Alien Quadrilogy and the Predator and Predator 2 Collectors Edition set.

I don't even consider AVP as an Alien or Predator movie, way too crappy to compare to either great franchise.

In a year or so the new AVP film will out on DVD so this boxset will become redundant pretty quickly.

That's how Fox will win every time. They'll just keep repackaging, and people will buy. It's the same with SW.

Does anyone know if there are plans on releasing these films in HDDVD/BLUERAY format anytime soon?

Back