My first 1:1...Alien Warrior!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SquiderM3

Super Freak
Reaction score
Collect mostly PF's and dio's but this bust was just too hard to resist. Now I have to get to the Predator so it doesn't get lonely.

Testing160.jpg

Testing170.jpg

Testing169.jpg

Testing171.jpg

Stunning Squider. One of Sideshows Maquee pieces. I also snagged one of these a couple of weeks ago. I don't collect it till the new year (Personal pick up whilst on holiday - saves $300 shipping plus duties), so these pictures certainly crank up the anticipation!

Bring on the Alien Warrior Maquette now!

People need to stop teasing Chase with these pictures... or at least wait until he can have one too :lecture

GORGEOUS!!!!

Just out of curiousity for anyone who may know...why did Sideshow mold the gums and such in clear plastic? Does it usually just stand out because of the light?

GORGEOUS!!!!

Just out of curiousity for anyone who may know...why did Sideshow mold the gums and such in clear plastic? Does it usually just stand out because of the light?

Yeah, there had to of been a better way- I think that looks pretty lame which is sad because the rest of the bust is outstanding!

Back