Hot Toys Predator question....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Super Freak
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me how many Predators Hot toys have made to date.Including asian ex,variant,etc...

I'm thinking of collecting these.

Thanks guys.

Might aswell add the P1 Predator and AVP-R Wolf Predator to that list.

With the AVP preds, alot of them are very simular, with the exception of the Elder, you can probobly get away with just getting one of them and the elder. Unless you just REALY want to get all of them.

anyone know which of the AVP Preds is the cheapest, and easyist to get?

With the AVP preds, alot of them are very simular, with the exception of the Elder, you can probobly get away with just getting one of them and the elder. Unless you just REALY want to get all of them.

anyone know which of the AVP Preds is the cheapest, and easyist to get?
Agreed. I'd have to say both of the Ancient Elders are the same though with different masks and packaging.

Scar, Celtic and Chopper have somewhat the same armor(Only Scar has abdomen armor) with different gauntlets(With the exception of Celtic and Choppers wristblade gauntlets being the same), different masks and different accessories.

As for who's the easiest to get, right now; Predator 2(I strongly suggest you pick this up), Chopper and regular Elder. All the others(Especially Scar, Celtic and Ancient Asia) are pretty hard to find and when you do find them, chances are they end up like Hicks and go up to insane prices.

Wow, necro-post... It'd be interesting to add all the more recent Preds to this list though.

I can't afford celtic, chopper, and scar on ebay.. Anyone know where can I get one with decent price? Thanks

I can't afford ANY of the Preds that came before the Cleaner Kit :( add the exclusive Guardian Pred to that list as well :( I have the Cleaner and P1, though.

However, I won't be interested in all the Preds. If I could find good deals for these, I'd be happy:

P2 - the main Pred, BD or not
Scar
Wolf ver

I can't afford ANY of the Preds that came before the Cleaner Kit :( add the exclusive Guardian Pred to that list as well :( I have the Cleaner and P1, though.

Deal with the loss and just keep collecting the new ones. You might get lucky and find some around the $400 mark, again, if you're lucky and happen to be in the right place at the right time. But they're only gonna go up in value.

Deal with the loss and just keep collecting the new ones. You might get lucky and find some around the $400 mark, again, if you're lucky and happen to be in the right place at the right time. But they're only gonna go up in value.

hes right it takes time. In the last year I have gotten the predator 2 elder for 200 bucks, the scar for 300 and the chopper for 150. I just need the celtic and avp elder to finish my set.

Do you think 1/6 figures eventually cap?

I mean, if you hold onto them too long.

Ex: Forbidden Zone Taylor was an extremely limited figure at just 500 made. At one time, you could not find one for under $150 (a good markup considering the original tag of $45). Now it is long forgotten, with auctions ending around MSRP or a little more.

Do you think 1/6 figures eventually cap?

I mean, if you hold onto them too long.

Ex: Forbidden Zone Taylor was an extremely limited figure at just 500 made. At one time, you could not find one for under $150 (a good markup considering the original tag of $45). Now it is long forgotten, with auctions ending around MSRP or a little more.

Everything will naturally go up and down depending on demand, economy, media (sucky movies), etc. But for the most part, no. While I highly doubt you'll ever find one MINT and MIB for below $400, it's safe to say they could even go well above the $600-zone they were hitting a few years ago.

Everything will naturally go up and down depending on demand, economy, media (sucky movies), etc. But for the most part, no. While I highly doubt you'll ever find one MINT and MIB for below $400, it's safe to say they could even go well above the $600-zone they were hitting a few years ago.

I'm thinking they recently received a boost because of the release of the guardian. With even more new preds coming, i don't see the avps' coming down over the next year. All the completists that have put off picking up their missing figures are scurrying to get it done before berserker and the new clan is released.

Yeah, I'm picking up the Predators line when it gets released :) I have Berserker on preorder :) I still would like to get P2 and Scar, but I'm not keeping my hopes up :)

Back