Who Would win in a fight?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would win? Dutch and His team or Hicks and his team.

• Dutch and team would come in there and come in there and get them.

Votes: 41 70.7%
  • Hicks and team would make Billy jump off another bridge.

Votes: 17 29.3%

• Total voters

BadMoon

Demi G0D Overseer
Reaction score
With the announcement of the future Predator figures it got me thinking. Who would win in a fight? Dutch and his special forces team or Hicks and the Colonial Marines.

DUTCH WOULD TAKE ON THE WHOLE ALIEN COLONIAL MARINE TEAM BY HIMSELF.

I also think Jesse Ventura would make the Marines look like a bunch of "Slack jawed ......s!". :lol

.....AND DONT FORGET,CARL WEATHERS, MR.ACTION JACKSON AND APPOLO CREED...DUTCH TEAM IS SOOO MORE BAD ASS

This is a tough one to call, though when you think about it, neither rof them faired terribly well as a squad against their extraterrestrial advisories lol The Colonial marines have always been my favourite since childhood so I'l go with them :)

The USCM. Don't get me wrong, I'm a bigger fan of Dutch & crew, but since the marines have superior technology, I'd say they take it.

Gotta go with Dutch and Co. I got to see real marines at Basic, and saw that they were A) surprisingly like Hick's crew, and B) not terribly bright. Dutch's team seems more adaptable.
An amusing side story: I beat up my knee in Basic, and was placed on "Casual" status for the 8 weeks it took the Air Farce to process my paperwork. During this time, several of my fellow gimps and I went to see 'Aliens' at one of the Base theaters. Having had a less than pleasant time on base(anyone who tells you they had a good time in Basic is lying or completely insane) we were naturally rooting for the Aliens, much to the annoyance of the 5 guys in the back row. Turns out said 5 guys were Marines;my friends and I made sure to look VERY injured as we left...PS

Dutch and crew - no contest.

The USCM make for better figures, but c'mon - all of Dutch's team were top of the line super commandos, the USCM were really just regular marines. Plus Dutch's team squared off against a Predator, which is a way tougher opponent than the Aliens were.

The USCM!

Hicks was played by Michael Biehn, who also played Reese in the Termanator, where he gave an'lod a ass kicking.

(except for the part where Reese dies, but he gone blow'n the Termanator up real good)

Back