Hot Toys Predator 1 figures coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
Figures.com: Do you plan to eventually make Predator 1 figures and, if so, when can fans expect to see them?

Hot Toys: Fans won't be disappointed this time; Predator 1 figures will be coming very soon in 2008...and not only the Predator, but also the human characters (as well)...

Discuss!

Oh $%#*! This is just too much. And the Human Characters?! I never thought it, but 2008 is shaping up to be more expensive then this year.
Hot Toys is now King of 1:6! :bow

Last edited:
This is the best news I have heard in a while. Finally a reason to jump into this line. We all know that Predator was and is the only real Predator movie to date. :cool:

Figures.com: Do you plan to eventually make Predator 1 figures and, if so, when can fans expect to see them?

Hot Toys: Fans won't be disappointed this time; Predator 1 figures will be coming very soon in 2008...and not only the Predator, but also the human characters (as well)...

Discuss!

Somebody pinch me for cryin' out loud, I must be dreamin'! I feel a great disturbance in the Force, and it appears to be coming from the EAST. Yep, looks like Hot Toys is out to bankrupt us, boys. 2008 is going to be very interesting by the looks of things.

Time to start saving my pennies. I gotta have the Pred, Dutch, Dillon, Mac, Blaine, Billy, Hawkins and Poncho. Man, this is gonna be a wallet killer.

Discuss!

Oh tinklepants! I'm so glad I held out for this!!!!

Predator 1 + Crew = DREAM COME TRUE #7

Can A L I E N Nostromo crew be far behind!!!

My guess for SERIES 1:

Dutch
Dillion (they have the Weathers sculpt already)
Billy

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic news, though Im really only interested in the Predator and maybe Dutch, though the Arnie likeness may be an issue.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
(repeat until it gets really, really annoying)

Last edited by a moderator:

Discuss!

Yes, many of us have been waiting for this news, thanks Mike! HT was working their way towards this line, and now it is Time.

Just made my 08! Queen, Dutch and crew and Indy. That's all I need.

Back