Hot Toys AvP: Requiem figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
They've finally been previewed and since there are a lot of HT fans on these boards time to start emptying our wallets. :

Alien:

hottoys11242007500x600lf5.jpg

Predator:

hottoys11242007495x655hp9.jpg

PredAlien:

hottoys11242007501x661dw6.jpg

Sonuva...my wallet is crying right now! :monkey2

These look freakin' awesome!!!I cannot wait for them.

Figures.com: Can you give fans a hint as to how many Predators and how many Alien figures fans will see included in the new AvP: Requiem Hot Toys 1:6 figure line?

Hot Toys: At least three to four 1:6 figures will be included in our Movie Masterpiece line, we might consider more after the movie is (in theaters)...

Figures.com: Can you confirm the name of the main Predator is "Wolf Predator" and can we expect to see "Wolf" as a Hot Toys' action figure?

Hot Toys: (The figure we're making) is the main character in the movie (and) certainly fans will be seeing this hunter (in) our Movie Masterpiece Series release.

"Wolf" Predator is definitely a cool name for this AVP-R Predator, but as far as we know, it is not the official name in the movie.

Figures.com: Will Hot Toys be using the same 14" Predator bodies and 16" Alien bodies as in previous releases for the new figures or will a new unique body be made?

Hot Toys: The Alien and Predator in AVP-R movie are different from the AVP1 (and) fans can see significant changes in Hot Toys AVP-R figures.

The new unique Predator body is made in order to present its strong and fierce look. (As for) the Movie Masterpiece Series Alien, the head and other parts are new and re-sculpted. Fans can expect (the figures) to bring out the new features present in the new AVP-R (film).

I figured Hot Toys would re-use some parts from the AvP Warrior for the AvP:R Warrior...since they seem to be exactly the same in design with the head being the major difference.

Still...another home-run hit for me and they look fantastic.I can't wait...even the Pred-Alien looks amazing and I see that Wolf (or whatever his nickname is going to be) comes with his whip!

man, everytime there is a new release in this serie, I have the urge to jump into collecting these.

*********!
This means a very expensive year for 2008!
But I'm in heaven... what else could a fan ask for?
Alien Queen back on the table, Predator 1 pred and humans, AvP-R figures... fantastic!

While we haven't see whats coming out for other companies in 2008, HT is definitely on their way to making it their year already!!

While we haven't see whats coming out for other companies in 2008, HT is definitely on their way to making it their year already!!

Only way SST can top this is by releasing Vader and a bunch of Stormtroopers, Snowtroopers, Scouts, Boba and Jango all at incredibly low prices...

BTW, do you guys think the growing business relationship between HT and SST is funding some of these expensive figures and franchises?

Only way SST can top this is by releasing Vader and a bunch of Stormtroopers, Snowtroopers, Scouts, Boba and Jango all at incredibly low prices...

BTW, do you guys think the growing business relationship between HT and SST is funding some of these expensive figures and franchises?

Even with those figures Sideshow is still no match for the ALIEN QUEEN! :rock :rock

there is no doubt that it is, at the very least Sideshow helps because they distirbute HT products to parts of the world that where they might other wise be hard to find or to expensive (or both).

I remeber when HT anounced the USCM (this was before Sideshow had the rights to distirbute them) and the only place that I could find them had them for pre-order for $150, then Sideshow started selling them and the price droped to $85.

also, Am I the only one who thinks the Predalien uses some of the same tooling as the Aliens Warror?

Mes thinks this awnsers some questions:rolleyes:

Wolf and the Alien are a must for me

Predalien no thanks

EDIT - actually **** it Predalien also..

I Wanted the biohelmet too sigh

Last edited:
Wooaah those figures look straight out of the screen! I hope the movie will rock cause the figures do! Hot toys rules more than ever!:maul

Back