takara appleseed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting the link Minivader! That makes up my mind, Hot Toys' Deunan Knute is the one to get. Most hate rooted hair, not me, but I have to say in this instance it doesn't make much sense because her hair is short. And it doesn't look like the anime as much with rooted hair.
Still, it looks pretty good and I know Cool Girl collectors will ensure it sells out in no time.

That looks so much better than HTs. The fact that is looks less anime is a good thing in my book. But are they doing the big guy?

i'm with those that prefer the HT version -- i really don't like the rooted hair, and i actually prefer the anime style of HT's -- it's more like what i picture when i think of the character -- but, to each their own :D

The HT version blows this one away. Why would you want a figure from an anime that hardly resembles the animation? Stickin with the HT one.

From the new pics, I'm liking both too. But not because Takara's version looks like Deunan, but just as some cool looking Sci-fi chick totally unrelated to Appleseed.

Back