• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Universal Monsters....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok, well I think I have fought this off for long enough... I'm dying to get a few of these guys. Last time I went to Universal Studios I started to remember how much I love those classic characters. So now I want to get a few select figures, if at all possible...

Looking for...

Creature FTBL, color preferred *PENDING*
Dracula, SSE preferred but will take color *PENDING*
Frankenstein's monster (First 2 films), any version *GOT ONE*
Bride of Frankenstein, any version *PENDING*
Phantom of the Opera, SSE best but will take color *PENDING*
The Wolf Man, any version *GOT ONE*
London After Midnight, SSE preferred but also will take color *GOT ONE*
Nosferatu, any version *PENDING*

*Loose is great too, so even without a box I am good to go!*

That's my list. I do have some cash, and can also negotiate for paint work or custom made figures. Anything to help make this a reality. Anyway, just pop me a PM with any offer and I will gladly listen. :rock

Thanks in advance guys!

Last edited:
Uni Monsters is one of the best lines Sideshow has ever produced. Good luck with your quest! You won't regret it!

Uni Monsters is one of the best lines Sideshow has ever produced. Good luck with your quest! You won't regret it!

Thanks man! I just really want to get the main characters, and if they aren't SSE... dammit I will MAKE them SSE with my paint. :lol

But I really want to have a nice lineup of classic film monsters in my collection. They are some of SSC's most amazing figures and it would be a shame not to get a chance to paint them up.

wlcmmq9.jpg

Awesome dude! The Uni Monsters are great figures :rock

But if I can push you a bit further into the poor house... get the Metaluna Mutant and Invisible Man. Both have ho-hum exclusives, but you can usually get the regulars below retail.

the store by my house has most of what u are looking for.

if u want I can give u their phone # and you can chat with them.

Back