Caption Contest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Daveyjaro

OK Guys, let's get the competition started and see who can outdo the other. Of course, SSW opinion rules, but we can pick out favorites. I will start...

caption%20contest.jpg

I'm so depressed, Mr. Spock gave my poor Galadhrim Soldier Bust the Vulcan death grip and now he is dead. If only he had nine lives like me!

Entry submitted 8/13/05 at 10:54 am EDT.

Re: re

Could it be Richard Taylor saying.......

No No No.........I told you the Mumakil statue was meant to look like an Elephant........not a cat for christ sakes.........oh dear, oh dear.........back to the drawing board

re

First, I'd like to thank the Academy for this award. I'd like to also thank my agent, Felix Furball of Neuter Productions, my vet, Tony Snipperclipper, and last, but by no means least, my long time friends, @#%$ Galore and Litter Mctray!!!:lol

The%20Cats%20Meow.jpg

That's the adult verison of the Lion King, I've got two copies myself (just encase something happens to one of them....)

Gollum: DAMN!!! Why don't you two get a room?!?!!?!?!?......Can I be next?!?!?!

Looking good so far guys! I can't wait to see more.

Is this contest over? I tried to enter my phrase, but I can't find where to submit it.

Does anyone happen to have the link?

Thanks,

Seion

I've entered. A bit simple but you never know:

"My purrreciousss!!"

:hat

Psycho Cenobite :rock

The battle For Helm's Deep is over, the battle for the litter box has begun.

My entry:

"I can't believe Sideshow's Lord of the Rings line is ending. I'm so depressed."

My caption would be:

"After reading yet another one of Josh's boring posts, Snuggles decided that he was going out for a Large Milk and a Ratburger!"

Back