COUNTDOWN TO BLACK & WHITE FRIDAY SW STYLE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

DarthNeil

Sound off people--- less than 50 minutes until we get some 1:1 Grievous mclovin' and something silver...

Who's got their finger on the trigger and who's itchin' to see the pre-orders?

Sound off!!

Or if you yanks are still sleeping due to the triptophane that's ok too.:D

Well that's two Canucks :angrycanu:angrycanu and I guess a ton of US Freaks still asleep on the sofa from the bird.

35 minutes and counting...

Will this be my first absurd 1:1 pre-order?... Magic eight ball says all signs point to "YES".:D

I'm standing by. :D

redneck.jpg

Well, I'm a 1/6 SW collector... But I am anticipating what goes up on the site as well... I'm such a sucker!

:D

I dunno guys... According to the newsletter, it seems like only 1 of the new SW announcements will be today:

"We have a couple of fun new Star Wars collectibles to show you on Black & White Friday and Cyber Monday this year! One will be a shiny silver in color and the other will be a creature of life-size proportion. Check our Black & White Friday homepage beginning at 9 AM Pacific Time on Friday, November 23rd and Monday, November 26th to find out what they are!"

My guess is we'll see GG today and have to wait all the way until Monday for the "silver" item. :monkey2

IG-88, perhaps? :D

Back