AOTC Yoda Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
Bought this from BigDaddyRob a couple weeks ago. Just getting around to taking pics. This is one of my most wanted SW pieces. I've loved the look of the bust since the first time I saw a pic. I really like how the CGI Yoda looks and this captured it perfectly.

IMG_4686.jpg

IMG_4687.jpg

IMG_4713.jpg

IMG_4699.jpg

IMG_4704.jpg

I have no idea on the lightsaber. Looks fine in person.

Thnx Ringer!! Its an awesome piece!

Saber does look long, but on a piece as awesome as this it's easily overlooked.

Yeah, I like it a lot better than the ESB bust. I've seen this go for quite a bit on ebay and I'm glad Rob cut me a nice deal.

The Spirit one is cool. I have it and need to get the ESB one to have all three but for me AOTC is tops.

Nice pickup. Hands down the best GG yoda bust, plus one of their best busts in general. Wish I had bought Yoda for retail back in the day :(

Nice pickup. Hands down the best GG yoda bust, plus one of their best busts in general. Wish I had bought Yoda for retail back in the day :(

Ditto:D

Gotta admit I liked the look of it back in the day, I remember seeing it in Wizard but I was focused on Bowen stuff back then so I didn't bother to pick it up. It's a really nice piece though, love the detail on his face and the cape, it's stuff like that which really set GG above some of the other bust makers.

Nice find Josh.

Awesome score Josh, really nice statue. The saber is a bit long, but it doesn't take any of the thunder from this awesome Bust. I have the ESB version and I am very envious of those that have the other, even though mine is still nice and iconic.

Yoda rules. :rock

Yeah, the AOTC one is killer for sure. The saber is a touch long but not too bad. Was so glad that Rob sold it to me and then the other day I figured I'd go ahead and get the ESB one as well. Especially since I have the Spirit on and it gives me all 3 Yoda busts made by GG. It allows me to have all 3 phases of Yoda.

Back