Official Power Loader Picture Thread....of Doom!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Roranous

Super Freak
Reaction score
I haven't seen an official picture thread yet so I thought I would go ahead and make one. I just got mine and it is incredible. Once everything was in place I couldn't stop looking at it. Anyway, some pictures!

01e4e332.jpg

0c4ca026.jpg

241e91f8.jpg

ba1b2a8e.jpg

32ed06e3.jpg

3efc2543.jpg

4740d117.jpg

aec1f85f.jpg

fab6df90.jpg

Rory! Those ROCK! :rock
GREAT shots! See! The micro detail in it already is astonishing!

Great stuff! Good job on your hoses as well!

It's shots like that which are why I love my Rebel Xti, it does wonders, Canon rules. Nice shots. I'll be adding to this thread soon.

Thanks Les! The paint job on this beast is phenomenal so it looks great close up. Also, if it helps anyone I actually put on the hoses backwards- instead of starting at number 1 I worked my way down from number 10. :rock

It's shots like that which are why I love my Rebel Xti, it does wonders, Canon rules. Nice shots. I'll be adding to this thread soon.

Please do. I hope I didn't offend anyone by starting a new thread. The other one was just so long and it felt like this deserved it's own picture thread. :chew:monkey5

Please do. I hope I didn't offend anyone by starting a new thread. The other one was just so long and it felt like this deserved it's own picture thread. :chew:monkey5

Nah, that other one is a bit all over the place, I'm all about photos so it's nice to have a consolidated location just for that purpose.

INSANE pics man! That is fantastic. It makes me sad that I do not have one coming, but it's great to see awesome pics from you guys.

I had to decide between this and the Darkness PF, and Darkness won. I'm hoping I can track this down eventually like I did the Hulk PF. The more I see, the more I want one. :lol

Those pics are awesome. I guess my problem is the nut behind the camera. Very nice El Ror. Very nice indeed.

One of mine in this thread...
On it's perch.:D

PL010.jpg

Note I added Ripley's harness/webgear from the first HT Rip figure. I have my other one in her jumpsuit and jacket combo, so I never used the black webgear. She does have it on in the PowerLoader, so I suggest everyone dig their's out. It makes it look much more accurate.
Repainted/dirtied Rip when I get the chance.

One of mine in this thread...
On it's perch.:D

PL010.jpg

Note I added Ripley's harness/webgear from the first HT Rip figure. I have my other one in her jumpsuit and jacket combo, so I never used the black webgear. She does have it on in the PowerLoader, so I suggest everyone dig their's out. It makes it look much more accurate.
Repainted/dirtied Rip when I get the chance.

That thing looks great! I talked to my dealer and she said it should be here tomorrow.

I cant wait to put this thing together even though my Carpal Tunnel is really killing this week.:lol

Awesome pictures as usual Rory! I want one of those Canon cameras! Maybe when I make some more $$$$. Oh, and while we're on that subject I'd like to get the power loader too when I make more $$$$. Sigh....:lol

Very nice shots guys! I'm sorry to hear that your PL broke Josh. Wasn't it the siren light that gave you problems? Mine is working even though it is pretty dim.

Ripleywthcagelighton.jpg

RipleywithPLcockpitlighton.jpg

PLtopdowncenterfrontview.jpg

Here's a few shots of the instruction assembly paper for it...

powerloaderinstructionsheetfront.jpg

powerloaderinstructionsheetopened.jpg

RipleycloseupincockpitofPL.jpg

Ripleycloseupnice.jpg

MikesALIENScollectionwithPLpic2.jpg

Thanks for your tip Les. I'm going to add the black harness to my Ripley inside the PL later today! I still want to get the leather jacket for my other Ripley sometime soon. Wow, the power loader rocks BIG TIME! :D

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

Last edited:
Back