Exclusive T-1000 12" figure up for Gift Card use!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The Sideshow 12" T-1000 exclusive figure is now available for Gift Card use. I originally had to cancel my two Terminator exclusives because of the flood of products during their original release, so now I was glad I used my $30 gift card and got it for $20! :rock

Hurry, I doubt these will last long now!

The Sideshow 12" T-1000 exclusive figure is now available for Gift Card use. I originally had to cancel my two Terminator exclusives because of the flood of products during their original release, so now I was glad I used my $30 gift card and got it for $20! :rock

Hurry, I doubt these will last long now!

Damn, I just bought one of the non-exclusive version...

Is it difficult to attach the exclusive arms? I am having trouble with mine, they never seem to fit correctly. Also, mine came with about three pens. My T-1000 must write a lot?:confused:

Wow, that is a great deal. Where are you guys getting these gift cards from?

I paid full price and I must say I'm disappointed with the quality. I just opened my Terminator figures tonight and the T-1000 has a broken belt buckle with a piece floating in the box along with a stray button that had already fallen off. Not only this, but the T-800's glasses came bent, so they go on crooked. :confused: I guess that shows you should always open and inspect your figures as soon as they arrive.

They really should have molded the belt buckle and glasses from a soft plastic like Han's belt buckle. The plastic they chose feels quite brittle.

What's interesting about the Terminator bodies is that these Bucks are actually rather good quality. The plastic feels different than any of my Star Wars and X-files bucks. It seems to have a glossy coating to them. And the joints...they aren't ratchety. They actually move smoothly! And...the most amazing thing...these Bucks can actually bend at their waists without springing back!!! Why none of my Star Wars figs can do this is beyond me. :? The only downside to these are of course the ***** pegs. :monkey4

What's even more interesting is that these Terminator Bucks were released in 2006, and yet have copyrights of....drum roll please....2000! So, back in the yesteryear of 2000, Sideshow actually had decent bucks! Why the downgrade to what we have now?? Maybe a good question to ask Sideshow in chat. Anyway, I just thought that was interesting. You guys can check out your terminators and see what I'm talking about.

Here's the broken buckle piece, migrant button, and infamous zombie hands:

Last edited:
I'll argue that there's inconsistency like all the buck bodies with the Terminator line. My T-1000's base body sucks majorly, the arms are the most loose of all Sideshow figures I have, even with regular hands and not the exclusive arms. So I think the base bodies are no different than any other we get now.

MaulFan, does yours have four back pockets? And anyone else?

El Roranous, your buckle broke in the same place.

Yeah, the base body is the same design, but I notice that these two terminator figures have a distinct glossy, smooth texture on the plastic. They are very shiny in the light. I was shocked and amazed that I could actually move his torso without it springing right back like the SW figs I own. I thought it was interesting that these Buck bodies have a copyright of 2000. Does yours have this as well? I wonder if these figs were planned much earlier and didn't get released until recently?

Oh, and I tried using a hair dryer to bend the glasses into shape...only made them worse. :( I ordered some new glasses. We'll see how those fit.

Come on guys, I know more people here own the T-1000. El Roranous, were you able to fix your belt?

OK, I got my T-1000 yesterday. Is there a trick to get the blade finger hand on? I've tried heating it up with a hair dryer, but I can't get it on. I've never had a problem with any of the Star Wars figures and their hands before. I was able to get the hook arms on without much problem, but that blade hand just doesn't want to go on and I'm afraid of trying to hard because I'm afraid I'll snap the blade right off.

I'm heading to Michael's tomorrow for some magnetic tape to be able to use the bullet holes over more of the chest than just the middle.

Could someone post a pic of the magnets that are in the shirt, because I don't think mine came with any.

The t-1000 is a great figure but I have to agree with maulfan that the bodys sucks.
I can't get him to hold his gun up well ... saying that I always have that problem , even sometimes with hot toys.
The t-800 is imo the worst figure of the sideshow terminator line ( even worse than those horrible sarah connor arms :lol) , the body appears to skinny , the clothing is to small , alot of his accessory's are very fragile and over all its just not a great figure.
It can be saved though with some customizing .

The only thing that bugs me about the Sideshow T-800 clothing is the back pockets on the pants. Are they supposed to be so low and wide apart?

, alot of his accessory's are very fragile... .

You aren't kidding. As you can see in the pic higher up, the glasses arrived bent in the box. I tried to bend the frame back with a hair dryer, but that just made it warp worse. Then I just smooshed the glasses into ity bits between my fingers and boy did that feel good. :)

I'm getting the EX from a board member tomorrow. it it that f'd up?:confused:

*GULP*

:monkey1

Nah, I'm just the antithesis of my name. I'm sure yours will be okay. Most people didn't have these problems. Right people???

2005216876162220449_rs.jpg

Back