Gears of War Figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think there is any chance they will look like that in hand? Those pics almost look straight out of the video game.

Think there is any chance they will look like that in hand? Those pics almost look straight out of the video game.

I think they are proto's taken out of the game. Neca usually has been doing a pretty nice job. If it is close I will buy them.

I was really looking forward to someone doing Gears and was happy that Neca got the license since Sideshow didn't. But I'm not big into 7" figures. We'll see when they come out. I won't preorder I'll just pick them up locally if I like them.

The are individual.

24805BP~The-Simpsons-Mr-Burns-Excellent.jpg

I don't think that are the actual figures. Looks like game stills or concept art of the figures. I'd love to be corrected on this, because they rock in those pics!

I don't think that are the actual figures. Looks like game stills or concept art of the figures. I'd love to be corrected on this, because they rock in those pics!

No correction needed. It says in the description. But they will look very close. Neca is pretty good at getting stuff done.

:lecture

Ill Jedi actually mentioned this a while back, that the large ones are two-up's. The small figures you see molded in black are the actual figures.

I have never known a mod to be so late to the party LOL.

Just kidding you Lonnie. There are pics of these guys including that head shot in the main GOW thread I think.

I have never known a mod to be so late to the party LOL.

Just kidding you Lonnie. There are pics of these guys including that head shot in the main GOW thread I think.

Well, I knew the figures were coming, but I thought these might have been bigger versions or something, and I swear, I don't remember anyone posting the Locust head shot! :rotfl

...and that is just cruel to tease us with fully painted twice-ups they aren't going to release!!!

Back