'Spike' In Torchwood.......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sueworld

Super Freak
Reaction score
Seeing it's vaguely Jossverse related I thought I'd post up one of the new Torchwood promo's featuring James as psychopath rogue Time agent Capt John Hart. The costume isn't bad for the Beeb, but it does remind me a little of Firefly meets Adam Ant. :lol

And could they get anymore weapons on the wee devil? *g*

capthartjl3.jpg

Last edited:
Well he's going to be in the season premier and then back again in the final episode.

James seems to have hit it off with the production so, there's a possibilty his character may make an appearance in season 3...if there is one. *g*

Awesome, great to see him in this! However, I turned off from Torchwood a while ago. Perhaps this will regain some interest, if they do something worthwhile with the character.

Oh I agree. Torchwood series one was, on the whole appalling. But now the shows now moved to BBC2, and has a larger budget, and longer production time, so I'm hoping that we'll see some improvement.

I of course will be mainly watching it to see Capt John 'tongue wrestling' with Capt Jack! *hoots* :rotfl

I live in the US, but watched the UK cuts, and I would have to admit that the show wasn't very good. They seemed to care more about controversal subjects (sex) then having good episodes. Granted, there are some great oens, the majority of them weren't very good. YOu can be dark and more adult by having other plot devices than sex. I honestly liked Doctor Who 1000000x more because the stories were amazing (especially Blink)

On a side note, I want james to come back to smallville, can't wait for that.

Hmm, I really enjoy Torchwood - I've seen the cut up BBCA version and the HD one that isn't cut. For the most part I've enjoyed what they're doing.

These characters aren't particularly admirable - they mess up (a lot), and I think that may be won't turns people off of the program.

Is this dude immortal - still looks fantastic.

I just finished season one Torchwood, so this should rock! Apparently he and the good Capt get it on (not that I am into that :) )

Torchwood I thought was great, there were a few episods that were meh, but overall there were less meh episodes then season 2 of Doctor Who had.

I loved Dr Who Season 2 - season 3 is off to a rough start - I am missing the heck out of Billie Piper, but am warming up to the new gal!

Torchwood had some ok eps, but there were a couple real good ones and I did the cast overall.

I like Torchwood. Even though I'm stuck watching the BBCA versions, I'm still hooked on the show. I do think it could use a few more sci-fi/alien oriented aspects though.

BTW, anyone know where an inexpensive human Spike head can be found. I am almost complete on my Harkness bash and want to add Hart as well.

I am almost complete on my Harkness bash and want to add Hart as well.

Colour me dim, but what characters are you speaking of?

*ETA* Duh! You mean Capt Jack and Capt John don't you!

Yeah, I'm going to be doing a Capt John custom as well. I'm still getting all the bits togther. I'd love to try a Capt Jack, but I'm stumped at what to use for a head.

I was lucky enough to get one of those cheap Spikes off eBay a while back, so that what I'm using for that side of it. Sorry that I haven't got another one to spare though.

Last edited:
All you Billie Piper fans will be glad to know she's coming back to Doctor Who...the BBC confirmed it earlier this week...

There was another good show she was in...on ITV1 a while back...

It was GOOD...;)

The Doctor did appear in a Buffy comic...but only in one panel...

And this guy...he looks cool...I'm liking the dagger thing on his belt...

All you Billie Piper fans will be glad to know she's coming back to Doctor Who...the BBC confirmed it earlier this week...

There was another good show she was in...on ITV1 a while back...

It was GOOD...;)

The Doctor did appear in a Buffy comic...but only in one panel...

And this guy...he looks cool...I'm liking the dagger thing on his belt...

If you're interested there's Doctor Who and Torchwood threads over in the Other section. And actually the Beeb confirmed the return of Rose sometime last week. :D

Colour me dim, but what characters are you speaking of?

*ETA* Duh! You mean Capt Jack and Capt John don't you!

Yeah, I'm going to be doing a Capt John custom as well. I'm still getting all the bits togther. I'd love to try a Capt Jack, but I'm stumped at what to use for a head.

I was lucky enough to get one of those cheap Spikes off eBay a while back, so that what I'm using for that side of it. Sorry that I haven't got another one to spare though.

I don't remember which head it was from that I used. I'll post pix as soon as i get him totally finished.

How are you getting on with this custom love? Any progress you can post some photos of yet? :D

Well, I just got this one today. I don't know why the coat came out looking brown in the pic, its actually a darker green. The holster isn't on him yet as i can't find the proper belt, but, it's a start.
MyCustomCaptJack01.jpg

Back