Code3 Poster Fellowship

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dassy

17011_11_large.jpg

code3
Nice!:hat

Re: re

Cool and unique.

Father Crim`bob`:santa will be getting these for me!:rollin

Shame I am not into SW.They look cool too!:nazgul

Its pretty cool in person. Actually, I may end up getting it based on seeing it in person.

Are these pics accurate with what you have seen? :dunno

None of the faces look good to me in these shots.

Yeah, the faces are pretty close to what it looks like in person. I'd say the likeness to EW in real life is better but the rest are about the same. Just like with the SS pics the colors aren't as brite as they appear in the pics.

Josh!!!! Why aren't you siteseeing San Diego man, get out there now!!! LOL

Just joking, thanks for the pics and posts

Ouch ! I usually try to stay pretty positive about all different types of LOTR collectibles , and I prefer to allow a bit of room for minor flaws with hand sculpted pieces as far as likeness is concerned , but this I have to say IMO is crap ! This thing needs to be flushed :flush !Truly frightening ! I could not imagine having this thing on display with my SSW stuff . whoever it was in an earlier thread that said Galadriel looked like Patrick Swazey , you were dead on . Had Patrick played Galadriel , that sculpt of her would be absolutey wonderful . This is one of those rare times where I am completely disgusted with an LOTR collectible . No offense intended toward those that like this piece .

:puke >D :moon :fart :sancho

No offense intended toward those that like this piece .
None taken..:toast
I agree it isn't perfect but I have other Novelty collectibles along the same line and I just like them for what they are..
Novelty items...:clap
Bill
:gandalf

Back