Halo 3 Heroic Map Pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gaaaaaaaa, I have to pay for them. BOOOOO! At least the gears of war maps were free. But they do look good

I'll shell out the points for em. They look good :rock

:lecture The Gears of War packs were 800 points when they came out. They were free 3 months later.

This will be a silly question, but how do you buy points? How do you use them as well?

The map descriptions sound cool

Standoff - This "symmetrical valley, with its entrenched bases and fields of boulders, is ideal for mid-sized objective and Slayer game types."

Rat's Nest - These "vast, labyrinthine passages bring something new to the Halo multiplayer experience: an indoor vehicle paradise, strongly influenced by the Campaign mode, ideal for big team battles."

Foundry - "The ultimate Forge map -- players can edit every single object in this voluminous industrial warehouse, place stairways, walls, bridges and tunnels to create an entirely new play space and build almost any kind of map they can think of."

This will breathe new life into Halo for me and others that have been playing COD4, I was sick of playing the same damn maps over and over.

Last edited:
For the questions about buying the points for xbox live, you can buy them as a card at stores then enter the code or you can enter your credit card info on xbox live via your console (totally safe, no worries) and then you can add whenever you want. That's what I do.

Back