Hot Toys Alien Warrior problems

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you had trouble with these Alien Warrior models?

• Original, smooth head: I had breakage

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Original, smooth head: I had no problems

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Black, ridged head: I had breakage

Votes: 22 55.0%
  • Black, ridged head: I had no problems

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Scar: I had breakage

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Scar: I had no problems

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Brown repaint, ridged head: I had breakage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brown repaint, ridged head: I had no problems

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters

icruise

Super Freak
Reaction score
The more I read the forums here, the more it seems like there's a serious problem with the Hot Toys Alien Warrior figures. I thought it would be interesting to make a poll to see how widespread the problems are, and if they could be pinned down to any particular model. If you say that you had a problem, please tell us what the problem was, and if you were able to get it fixed (and how).

In my case, I had both of the knees on my Alien Warrior break. One appeared to be broken in the package when I opened it, and the other broke after very minimal posing. Luckily Big Bad Toy Store agreed to replace them both with no fuss whatsoever. The second leg is still on its way to me, so I'm not positive how it will turn out, but the first one they sent seemed a little better than the first, and at least it hasn't broken yet.

Last edited:
I have had NO problems with my AvP Warrior,my Aliens Warrior,and my Brown AvP Warrior...

I have yet to receive my brown Aliens Warrior...

I suppose I lucked out *knock on wood* :monkey1

Yes, mine has very loose feet as well, although that's a separate issue from breakage (and I'd like to try out the blue-tack idea). Looking at the poll results so far, it does seem like the Aliens alien is most prone to breakage, but of course with a sample this small it's impossible to say anything for sure.

Hey guys with loose feet... check the connector in the ankle. I just looked at mine and sure enough its got a lot of tiny cracks and a few bits missing. Hopefully it doesn't get worse... but kind of a bummer.

I got my other replacement leg from BBTS yesterday and it's considerably tighter than the previous one. The darned thing still won't stand up on its own, though, because the feet are so loose (one will fall off if you just pick him up). I'm going to try either the superglue idea (which I have used with success with transformers that had loose joints) or the blue-tack idea to try and make the feet stay on.

Black smooth head. Pulled it out of the box. Assembled it. The slightest of pressure to bend one of its fingers and the wire inside broke.

Just got the Aliens brown warrior. Nothing to report there.

Hey guys with loose feet... check the connector in the ankle. I just looked at mine and sure enough its got a lot of tiny cracks and a few bits missing. Hopefully it doesn't get worse... but kind of a bummer.

YUp, just looked at mine, multiple cracks in the in the foot.

I was posing my Alien Warrior today and all of the sudden his leg broke off and the knee joint.It just fell off basically!Is this worth gluing or even glue able.Any help would be appreciated.

Those big spines on the back are broke, made me very sad.

I managed to make contact with HT about replacement last month but now i can't get anything out of them.

Back