Fett Holiday Special Character Key

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Caedus

Formerly Congerking
Reaction score
Here's the new key, too bad it's only exclusive to Star Wars Shop HyperSpace Member Exclusive, which I am not. :monkey2

jpgbobaholidayckur2.jpg

as opopsed to this

fettck_w.gif

I love the keys, but IMO, they are going a little overboard. Damn completists.

are these even real animation cells or just a printed lithograph type of thing?

Who the **** collect those....:lol:monkey4..looks like a page from a star wars role playing game book.

Yeah, was reading about this the other day. I'll be getting it as I love these things. They're pretty damn cool as far as I'm concerned.

Yea, the original Boba Fett looks much better compared to the Holiday Key. Don't even know why Boba is holding a tunning fork. It's been so hard to keep up with these, I've about given up on it.

The Holiday Fett was always a very strange design.....I guarantee this though.....we'll see the Holiday Fett eventually in its 1/6 form whenever Boba is released as a super limited exclusive probably at a Con and when it is released it'll be one of the most desired figures on the market. :lol

The Holiday Fett was always a very strange design.....I guarantee this though.....we'll see the Holiday Fett eventually in its 1/6 form whenever Boba is released as a super limited exclusive probably at a Con and when it is released it'll be one of the most desired figures on the market. :lol

Rehashicom Toy will release the Holiday Edition Boba Fett RAH :lol

Back