My Collection (Mixed)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GGC

Super Freak
Reaction score
I collect a lot of stuff, a lot of Art, Autographs, Busts, Statues, etc, these pics are about 3 weeks ago, looks close to the same now.

34.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Thats odd clicked

https://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/07collections/markoct07/

and looked at a few images

when I come back to this thread the images I clicked on are shown

OH and btw like the collection lot of nice busts

Think you should try hosting them here :

www.flickr.com

Finished clicking through them all ! Jeez as collections go thats quite big

Makes me wanna dig out the foundations of my house and build a basement

Talk about a place to get away from it all -

PC

full screen TV wall !

Toys and Collectables

My dream !

Btw servers a bit wide open (liked the pic of the dog Kona)

Last edited:
Really great collection... Looks like drunk people may have issues getting up and down your stairs.

Nah, I'm drunk all the time and a big dude and I make it down okay (most of the time), that picture makes it look a little weird, but it's your normal size staircase.

Last edited:
Awesome collection man...must nicer then the Red X's...but seriously, that is one fine collection you have there built around your home theater...top notch!:chew

Thanks a lot. Your Room looks great as well. I have been in the process of selling off the "Plastic" that is all over the walls, that was a habit that I dropped about 2 years ago and just never got around to taking them down, but I have so much other cool sh-t in storage (non star wars) that I want to put out and really make a mixed media room.

I just wanted to say, YOUR COLLECTION ROOM ROCKS!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock

Like that, only with other categories as well, will my future display room be! :D
I have a dream! :rock

Amazing stuff mate! Stunning!

Back