My Collection (Mixed)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GGC

Super Freak
Reaction score
I collect a lot of stuff, a lot of Art, Autographs, Busts, Statues, etc, these pics are about 3 weeks ago, looks close to the same now.

34.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Thats odd clicked

https://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/07collections/markoct07/

and looked at a few images

when I come back to this thread the images I clicked on are shown

OH and btw like the collection lot of nice busts

Think you should try hosting them here :

www.flickr.com

Finished clicking through them all ! Jeez as collections go thats quite big

Makes me wanna dig out the foundations of my house and build a basement

Talk about a place to get away from it all -

PC

full screen TV wall !

Toys and Collectables

My dream !

Btw servers a bit wide open (liked the pic of the dog Kona)

Last edited:
Really great collection... Looks like drunk people may have issues getting up and down your stairs.

Really great collection... Looks like drunk people may have issues getting up and down your stairs.

Nah, I'm drunk all the time and a big dude and I make it down okay (most of the time), that picture makes it look a little weird, but it's your normal size staircase.

Last edited:
Awesome collection man...must nicer then the Red X's...but seriously, that is one fine collection you have there built around your home theater...top notch!:chew

Thanks a lot. Your Room looks great as well. I have been in the process of selling off the "Plastic" that is all over the walls, that was a habit that I dropped about 2 years ago and just never got around to taking them down, but I have so much other cool sh-t in storage (non star wars) that I want to put out and really make a mixed media room.

I just wanted to say, YOUR COLLECTION ROOM ROCKS!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock

Like that, only with other categories as well, will my future display room be! :D
I have a dream! :rock

Amazing stuff mate! Stunning!

Back