Fellowship Pippin Petition - Revived!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Daveyjaro

Hello,

Awhile ago, I started a petition for a Pippin Statue, and I also conducted a poll of what design was preferred (with Gondorian Armor or Fellowship Clothes). The huge majority wanted Fellowship, we got Gondorian.

I have learned that Sideshow Weta did create a prototype statue for FELLOWSHIP Pippin but never mass-produced it for sale. Please sign my Petition below and mention in your comments that you would like a Fellowship Pippin made as a final gift to the fans. I will mail this petition to the CEOs of Sideshow and Weta.

I appreciate your support!

www.petitiononline.com/wetapip/petition.html

PS - Sure, it may not work, but then again it may work! A few moments of your time could move the mighty!!!

Mods Stick if you can, it is also on my Ezboard as Sticky. Check out link to LOTR Freaks board below under Sideshow.

:frodo

I don't need it for myself, but I signed it for you guys. I really hope it gets made. You folks NEED a completed fellowship.

I want him always wanted one, would buy him in a minute.

So i signed
regards Linda

I have a feeling we'll see a Pippin statue down the line from Weta, but it can't hurt to try for one from SSW.

Seion

I'd be curious where and from whom you heard about a fellowship Pippin being sculpted.

I've been told on very sound high authority that it's been done but it won't be seeing the light of day ... it remains at Weta.

Just a little bump. I will send this when it reaches 100 signatures. 59 currently.

Re: !

I just love signing petitions . Last week I signed one aimed at lifting the ban on Whale and Dolphin hunting . Petitions just make the world a better place ! :dance

Re: !

God give it a rest , not going to happen......

Where I come from people can speak their mind, try to make positive changes, get some things done. Keep your negative opinion to yourself.

Glad to see the petition is growing, up to 70! :rock

REST IT!

Where I come from people can speak their mind, try to make positive changes, get some things done. Keep your negative opinion to yourself.

God, move on already!!!! :rolleyes

Weta has, Sideshow has, now it is time for you too...:rolleyes

I speak my mind and if you dont like it, ignore it!!!!:D :poke

Re: REST IT!

<edit> I'll take the high road and drop this argument (not the petition). I think my point is that when people post topics you do not like, you are the one that should ignore it and stop bitching about things discussed already. Go on to the next topic. This is for people who want a Fellowship Pippin. If you don't like it, the Pessimist can move one.

The petition will be sent, and it will be read. It is up to them to act on it, that is the whole point of a petition.

72 signatures and counting! Keep it going! :ted

Dreams become reality

I am sure that very same thing was said about anything, including making LOTR into a live action film. What would have happened if PJ would have bought the pessimist philosophy and given up when he started the idea? He didn't! People can make dreams come true through hard work and dedication. Do you think if every single Weta collector signed that petition, that Richard Taylor would ignore it? Would the President of SSW Mr. Anzalone ignore it? I don't think so and so do 71 other people. Every time I bump this thread 20 to 30 more people sign it! If the Mods would have the balls to make this sticky thread, then who knows how many would sign it then. I asked to have this thread made sticky and they refuse.

Thanks to all the "dreamers" who signed it so far!

Namarie!
Daveyjaro

Back