Pedator 2 elder is out!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hurricane

Super Freak
Reaction score
....and mines on his way...if this has already been heads up, then oops sorry:eek:

GAH! just now noticed it was available to preorder through Sideshow and I missed it. PThis is pretty much the only Predator that I wanted since I saw some picuters of it a some convention.

Oh well, now Im just on the Reserve List....so I ask for everyone to cancel their order :D

Still waiting for my confirmation email from Hong Kong. I got my 1st half of the order being my Predator 2 so i know they are for real

Theres hong kong sellers on ebay already selling him in pieces

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

Damn! It looks almost exactly like the prototype's paint job!

Also, MonstersinMotion still has it available for Pre-Order.

Definitely a pick up, for me! :rock

IMG_0005.jpg

The paint looks pretty good, still not as good as the prototype but at least they painted the area around the eyes black. I still can't figure out why he's $15 more then Pred 2, it seems to come with even fewer accessories.

And it looks like we have to deal with the same stupid loin cloth assembly issues we had with P2. I hope I won't have to get a replacment again.

I'm actually very happy with the release paints on this guy. Yes, of course I will tweak mine, but this one looks pretty damn good out of box. Not bad! Not sure what he really needs until he's in hand. Says a lot about how cool this character is that he looks this good already...

Waiting IMPATIENTLY for my Goodshipped vendor email/Ebay message that says mine is on it's way. Waiting since August 9th for this one! That's long enough. When I see parted out ones on the 'Bay, it's time for mine to ship!

Hope we all get him soon. This one's a grail for me! :rock

I'm actually very happy with the release paints on this guy. Yes, of course I will tweak mine, but this one looks pretty damn good out of box. Not bad! Not sure what he really needs until he's in hand. Says a lot about how cool this character is that he looks this good already...

Waiting IMPATIENTLY for my Goodshipped vendor email/Ebay message that says mine is on it's way. Waiting since August 9th for this one! That's long enough. When I see parted out ones on the 'Bay, it's time for mine to ship!

Hope we all get him soon. This one's a grail for me! :rock

:rock :rock :rock

just out of curiosity, why did you order yours on the bay? is it different in any way from the standards outlets?

Back