Free Gifts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Keano

Today I got my shipping notice for two orders I placed during 13th and 17th July for the $9.99. The free gifts are a Gil-Galad bust and a Gandalf the Grey statue. I will get rid of both as I already own them by selling them at ebay.

BUt nevertheless great gifts !!!

Thanks SSW !!!

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

I noticed something strange this morning when I received an email from SideShow, telling me my free Haradrim is on my way. It also said there's a bust coming along. But its not the bust I've won during chat. Instead of Eómer, it says Gil-Galad. Could it be that I'm not only getting my free Haradrim with a shipping cost of $9.99, but also a free gift in the form of the Gil-Galad bust??

I ordered a 12" marine stand for 5 bucks and will get a free Ringwraith bust allong with it :lol

Seems they really need to drain the warehouse empty for the upcoming releases!

No way!!! I don't believe you guys!

I ordered 1 item and I hope I get a free gift too, like an Uruk Scout Swordsman Statue. :lol

Were these listed on your invoice or did you receive the shipments already?

Maybe I'll get lucky too. I got my invoice for the free MOS bust with .99 shipping. Maybe there will be more in the box with it. :clap

The Gil-Galad bust is listed on my invoice under the Haradrim.
Btw, I'd LOVE a free Ringwraith bust :google Gil-Galad comes free but I dont like him very much at all, so I'll prob sell the guy. But a Ringwraith.....

Yeah I got a free Ringwraith bust too with my Catapult Troll bust really nice of SS!!! Guess they really are ending the line now!!:nazgul

???

What's up with the free gift? Was this announced recently or SS/W just slipped this in with orders???

Re: ???

Most of the items that remain in stock for too long and dont have an end to it any time soon, usually get packaged along as free gifts. This happened with the 'Lazenby Bond' figure aswell. Gil-Galad must have sold crappy.

Does this mean I might get a freebie wiv the chat prize I won :dunno :dunno :dunno :dunno :dunno

TC :bonk :eye :bonk

Did everybody get a free gift? I placed an order during Comic Con, and it already arrived with no free gift. Were they randomly included?

man I paid like 200 bucks for my two Gil Galad busts.

This tossing out of free gilgalad busts makes me feel a bit queezy.

At least when I get stuff from sideshow I get nothing extra, but then, that's what I expect. So I'm not disappointed!

Its just random. A lot depends on if it already has its own box (brown shipping) that is. Anytime, I have ever gotten free stuff its had to be placed in a bigger brown shipping box.

That's great for you all. I'm still on the waitinglist for a GTG for about 2 months now thought they didn't had any left but seems they rather give them away then sell them.

Regards Linda

What did you do SoNS? I can't believe the run of bad luck you have been having. No wonder your at the end of your tether. It just makes me feel so helpless. It's not fair, it's unjust and it's just plain ridiculous.

Hi Creech,

I behaved in this life, maybe in a different life i was wrielly a bad person(can't believe that LOL). I wrielly like Cowboys and Indians so maybe i was a bountyhunter in a previous life and killed all those bad guys,they all hunt me down now.
I get a new Wounded orc and the package send to germany got delivered so i guess i can't complain.:thwak

Regards Linda:saruman

Back