DCD 13" Joker & Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THAT SERIE IS REALLY GIVING FANS, GREAT DC CHARACTERS.

I actually really like these. I'll be getting them but I need to get a Modern Bats to go with them...

Hmmm....... I'lll probobly get these :)

If only to swap the costumes to make my perfect joker. I still think joker needs a super-poseable body ! :)

I love the costumes, not so keen on jokers headsculpt though.

Harley is perfection :)

I'LL PROBABLY BUY THE BIZARRO FIGURE WHEN IT COMES OUT..ALWAYS LOVED THE CHARACTER.

I read that the Joker body is the "adaptable male teen body" that DCD has come up with.

I'm not liking Joker's head sculpt much especially the gums and teeth, but the rest of him looks good.
Harley on the other hand is fantastic, I'm definitely getting her!
She has a bit of a Adam Hughes face, I'm thinking Andy sculpted this one. :D

I'm not digging Joker at all. He looks too much like the Phantom of the Opera with those teeth he's got going on.

Harley is looking pretty good though.

So basically, I agree with screamingmetal

From what I understand this is the skinnier male body, probably adapted from the teen.

I have to say that I'm not feeling either of these head sculpts. Joker's smile showing the gums doesn't really work and his hair needs to be bigger. And the expression on Harley's face is much too bland.

But will I be getting them? Yep.

Call me dim, but do we know how much these will probably retail for?

Also not being familiar with this line before, so who will be making them?

Call me dim, but do we know how much these will probably retail for?

Also not being familiar with this line before, so who will be making them?

DC Direct makes them. The SRP is usually anywhere from $59.99-$79.99, but you can buy them online for cheaper than that.

Oh thanks for that.

I'm definitely up for a Joker. Even if it means I end up replacing the head. The costume looks fab! :D

Do we know what the release date is?

Oh thanks for that.

I'm definitely up for a Joker. Even if it means I end up replacing the head. The costume looks fab! :D

Do we know what the release date is?

I think Sept 2008. They will probably be solicited this coming Monday with the rest of the DC Direct items.

EDIT: Looking at my preorder calendar, there is nothing scheduled after the May 2008 release of Bizarro, 13" wise, so September seems too far out there...I'm sure we'll see them sooner than that.

Last edited:
Oh lord, a long time off then. Oh well, something to look forward to I suppose.

Think I'll probaly stick a smaller version of my Killing Joke head on it instead.

One the whole their head is nice, but as others here have said there's something not quite right about the teeth.

They frequently shift around the 13" releases - I'm sure we'll see these sooner than Sept. 08.

Back