T-800 ARNOLD BUST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the factory did an awesome job on the paint application.

Superbly detailed. I can see the teeth from the first photo.

Are the metal parts, metal? or polystone?

Congrats on getting yours SOLIDSNAKE. Still waiting on my tracking number. Hopefully mine will be with me soon.

This is looking soo good!
Can't wait...

Great pictures btw.
More pics over at statueforum :monkey5

awesomeness Solid! Yeah, I received mine two weeks ago, but just haven't had time to take some good pics. hopefully soon.

I love it.

Not something I would be interested in (never been a big fan of busts), but this one is definitely something to admire.

Congrats, SOLIDSNAKE!

You'd think there'd be more of a buzz surrounding this thing but nope.

Anywhooo...mine just arrived, i will open it up and post tons of pics later today.

It wasn't the T-800 as i thought it was. Didn't even check the damn box, i was that sure as well as in a rush lol. It was the Frankie life size bust replacement. The T-800 is out for delivery now and hopefully they'll bring it today despite the fact that it's well past 4pm.

Well, pics coming either later this evening or tomorrow.

Screwed up big-time. Been so stressed i decided to take a closer look into the tracking numbers and invoice numbers etc, only to find out when looking in my account that i must have mistaken the Endo bust for the T-800 BD'd Arnie bust in regards to the "Shipped" status and then now figured the Frankenstein replacement bust was the tracking for the T-800 Arnie...still with me? Neither am i apparently

I haven't even been charged yet lol. So i guess no pics tonight gentlemen.

I really ought to get some sleep in between work and other activities. Might do me some good.

Screwed up big-time. Been so stressed i decided to take a closer look into the tracking numbers and invoice numbers etc, only to find out when looking in my account that i must have mistaken the Endo bust for the T-800 BD'd Arnie bust in regards to the "Shipped" status and then now figured the Frankenstein replacement bust was the tracking for the T-800 Arnie...still with me? Neither am i apparently

I haven't even been charged yet lol. So i guess no pics tonight gentlemen.

I really ought to get some sleep in between work and other activities. Might do me some good.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Back