12" ANH Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjam

Here on the Perimeter
Reaction score
Couldn't find the old thread so out with the old and in with A New Hope Leia.

Thank you for your pre-order of our Princess Leia – Sideshow Exclusive 12-inch Figure (item #21311) from our Star Wars 12-inch Figures Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 12-15 days.

Damn damn damn. Ah well, anyone know how to cancel stuff you ordered from MR's site? Do you just email customer service?

:rock Wor-Gar

I cancelled my Leia. Wasn't suitably impressed by the exclusive so I will pick it up down the road for a bit less.

I am way excited to get her though and glad we are at least that much closer.

Damn damn damn. Ah well, anyone know how to cancel stuff you ordered from MR's site? Do you just email customer service?

Yup you gotta call, they never added the self cancel feature to their site. Also have your order number it'll expedite things.....trust me.

Ya, but Wor-Gar, in that list, only one figure has been non-convention so it hasn't been like with ROTS Obi-Wan. I'm just crossing fingers the production figure has standard eyes and not looking out in the corner, I hate it about their Scarface figure and it'll ruin this figure if they do it.

Well it looks like Ill be selling stuff as my order for MR is about to ship. Off to eBay this weekend it looks like.

Got my notification as well--- nice to see some new stuff come out in a bunch. Could a final pre-order for the year in the SW 12" line be far behind?:D

I'm excited to get her but I'm kind upset of all this movement with Bespin Luke and Leia but no news on the Obi front.

Back