Next Week`s a Killer?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dassy

Due to ship:in US

Lady Galadriel Statue
Amon Hen Enviroment
Eowyn Helm
Eomer Helm
Flight from Isengaurd Plaque
and a Smell of `Sauron` approaching!

:thud

That's ok, I only have the statues on order. I hope this is US shipping again though as I also have Pippin and the enviros on order :peace

Yah one's a dark lord and the other wants to be a dark queen. They could be dark royalty together! The only dark queen I like is Derek Laud from Big Brother :dance

re

Frodo, I don't think Josh is familiar with Derek Laud, aka the Dark Deceiver!!!! :lol

What did you mean, Josh?

Re: re

No, Can't say I know him or her whichever. I know of the theory of big brother and the TV show Big Brother which I watch. This season sucks IMO but thats OT.

I meant Sauron is cool because of the size, detail and visual impact the piece has not only in pics but in person. Being that he was one of the characters that really made me go holy :sancho despite his short screen time. Galadriel I thought was cool cause of the likeness and the amazing detail in the dress.

re

I'm thinking I've seen a few women named Derek before but they where like musicians.

Yeah right, and I've seen a few men named Jessica!

You misunderstood my post. :lol The guy's name was Derek Laud. That's right, a guy...not a girl...and I don't know anyone woman, famous or otherwise, who has a first name called Derek.

a killer indeed
V2005 festival (Weston park, this weekend)
fellowship festival 2005 (Wembly london next weekend)
Get loaded in the park festival (london, a week on sunday)

and then theres polystone to pay for, trying to have a life and collect these gems is a tough game

I'm gonna have to cancel Galadriel because of serious lack of funds :cry :cry :cry :medic

DAMN YOU SIDESHOW FOR SHIPPING IT ALL AT ONCE!?!?!11!!! :curse

Big Brother's a show in the UK too J, and he was a contestant. This series was fantastic and I MAY even consider buying it on dvd!! Yes that's right!! Hated Craig though. I miss the show already :(

Right, what were we talking about?

Back