• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LOTR Helms!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p!tu

Shiz-lakin-a-craka-lakin™
Reaction score
Since i got the Battle troll, King of the Dead & The one worn by the King of men
i am impressed with this thing so i have decided to get the one a really like!!!! so here they are!!! LMK All help is appreciated!

Update - Thanks to TOM i got 4 of em! Still want the ones below

HighElvenInfantryHelm.jpg

GaladhrimWarhelm.jpg

EasterlingHelm.jpg

OrcTrapjawHelm.jpg

TheOrcHideHelm.jpg

TheGondorianHelmCollection.jpg

Last edited:
I won Elessar's Crown and the King of the Dead one too. I was pretty impressed with them, but especially with the LOTD crown.

With the helms I won, it's given me a bit of a bug, so I may get the rest that are still in stock at Sideshow.

I've got an extra Mouth of Sauron helm as well as a Crown from the King of the Dead and the Orc Cage Muzzle helm, if anyone is interested.

The LOTR helms were the very first things I bought from SSC...after seeing them in person I was sold on the whole line. They are amazing! My favorites are Gimli's, Eomer's and Frodo's Orc helm. :)

The helms are fantastic and addicting. I worked my way back through almost half of the line before I gave up. The completist in me just wouldn't rest with a partial set.

Back