Waitlist: Lurtz bust, GTG bust...and heaps more!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re

Yes it is...but to see all these collectibles up for reservation is somewhat mind boggling.

re

Surely it's a web error? :dunno Virtually all of the most popular pieces are on the list.

re

Meaning? That this is a mirage???:lol :puke

Well, error or not, I have put my name down for a Watcher statue. :lol :rock

Re: re

No, they are just changing everything over and these are just updated in the case that these do come back into stock. Its worth the time at least.

I signed up for a few of them, but I doubt anyone will get anything, maybe the first person who signed up for them since I doubt they would have 10 of each item lying around without anyone nothing at the warehouse... UNLESS they were all in a room that got forgotten and was just recently rediscovered. :lol

Yes highly unlikely

BTW, I wonder how much it would be to get a tour around the warehouse :naughty :naughty

It's unlikely but you have a better shot being signed up than not being signed up.

*Keeps fingers crossed for MOS, MOA, Watcher and Treebeard. :bliss

13 more waitlist requests here! :wave Who knows, maybe something will pan out!?!? :banana

i can see some medallions being overlooked cause they are soo small,but i doubt statues will be found.i have signed up anyway,what do i have to lose except maybe a moria orc archer for retail:google

Hi All,

I'm of the opinion that a true Sideshow collector can never be on enough wait lists! :banana

With the being said, the switch over from the old system to the new system is now complete. Soon we will rule together...err...wait...:lvader

Anyway - just because an item is taking wait list reservations, does NOT mean we have any in stock to fulfil. As with all wait list reservations, we simply take them in the event something would come back into stock.

I would like to also note, that with the old system completely closed now, we will no longer be taking any wait list requests via email. This means, that as of today, all email requests were stored and archived. They will be referenced should any wait list items come into stock, and they will be contacted first, before the new system reservations.

And as a quick further note - the whole reason we went to the new system was because the old sytem did not work nearly as smoothly as we wanted it to. It was a manual process that had many flaws, both technical and human error.

Our solution was this new system which seems to be working pretty well for most collector's. The ball is squarely in your court once a reservation is made. You can sit back and relax knowing that you are in a queue that one day just might be fulfilled!:peace

:bliss

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *keeps fingers and toes crossed*

:bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss

I have just sat down and feel quite relaxed, thanks Chris! :bliss - Oh wait that smilie isn't sitting, nor does he look relaxed, hmmm how about .... |I :sleep

And with that, I just finished placing an order for 18 pieces to add to the 8 or so that I had previously ordered from the Wait List. I have gotten one piece from the Wait List already so I have hope (even if it's a fool's hope...) ;)

My wishlist/waitlist orders just more then doubled! Will I get any of them? I doubt it,but what the heck, I signed up for more goodies. :bliss

I've been in some of those wait list for about 6~8 months but I haven't heard anything except for an Elessar Statue. |I

Bring on the Moria Orcs and those Gandalf busts... :bliss

It was fun placing an order for some of these older pieces. :dance

Back