WOLF PREDATOR 1:1 BUST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?page_id=3941

110807requiembustxm1.jpg

I would rather a Predator 2 bust, but this should look cool.

Ultimately an easy pass for me.

So, what's the major difference between this ugly bust and the previous ugly bust? Both look very frightening and about the same.:bouncin

There are huge differences between the two designs. Most noticeable on this new AVP:R bust is the scaring and the lack of an upper mandible.

I will probably be ordering this. Need to see more pictures before I decide though.

It may be "different", but is still in essence, a Predator bust...I just don't know whether there was a need for another one...But, if you didn't get the first one, or if you are Bill ( I have more money than you..)Gate$...Then knock yourself out and get one!

If there was need for another Predator bust, which I think there was, it should have been from Predator 2.

Theres so much coming out man. The Hot Toys, the prop replicas, the maquette & the 1:1 scale bust. Alot of dollars there

Theres so much coming out man. The Hot Toys, the prop replicas, the maquette & the 1:1 scale bust. Alot of dollars there

They have without doubt made it a little difficult to keep up.

Thats what i was gonna say. AVP didnt get nearly this much attention with the big items such as maquettes and 1:1 scale items. It better be a bloody good movie

I like the battle scarring but ultimately I'll be happy with the HT incarnation of this.

Back