Best Lookalike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Balrogslain

This thread has probably been done before I started, but with the thread of most ugliest being used, I thought I would put up this question.

Which bust or statue do you feel best resembles the actor that portrayed this character? (Aside from the Nazgul or the orcs.)

Statue that I have that closly reflects would have to be Gandalf the Grey

Busts - 3 way tie between Gandalf the Grey, King Theoden & Bilbo.

:gandalf :balrog :gandalf2

Busts: Gandalf the White and Theoden are the best, IMHO.

Statues: Gandalf the Grey and Boromir.

Nobody in their right mind could claim that The GTW statue looks anyfing like accurate :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss

TC :bonk :eye :bonk

TC, I do not think that anyone has said GTW statue is a good resemblence, unless of course that is just a statement.

I must say Grima... he looks just as creepy as in the movies

And definitely Theoden Bust

Busts: GTW, Theoden, Wormtongue and Saruman

Statues: Saruman, Theoden, Elessar and Elrond

I agree Grima is right on the mark for likeness and the Theoden statue and bust are also.

I can kind of see Viggo in the Elessar Statue, but not much. If I did not know that it was Viggo playing Aragorn, I cannot see myself looking at it & saying, that looks like Viggo. But that is just me.

re

Bust: Theoden, Arwen, Gandalf the Grey, Elrond

Statues: Arwen, Gandalf the Grey, Grima Wormtongue

Re: re

gothmog and warg are identical twins
Yes, now that you mention it, I do see the resemblance between them. :D

As far as my votes go, I would agree with most of the ones already mentioned, especially the Saruman and Grima statues. It is as if the had just stepped out of the films.

My vote goes to Theoden, Saruman, Grima and Bilbo for the busts.

Statue wise, the above are all true, I can't wait to see what Bilbo will look like it appears to be a good likeness too. :banana

Other than the nazgul or the orcs....hmm...let's see...

Bust..I'm going to go with Treebeard

Statue...Easterling, Cave Troll, or Stone Trolls.. :)
If those won't work, from the ones I've personally seen, I'd have to go with Boromir.

Seion

Back