Which Sideshow Star Wars figures have you skipped?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icruise

Super Freak
Reaction score
In the last few days I've gotten several SS Star Wars figures that I had initially passed on (two of the Endor troopers, the Dajarik Chess Set, and Asajj Ventress). For various reasons, these figures didn't really excite me as much as the others, but I was able to get them for around $30 apiece, so I decided to go for it.

Now I have all of the released figures with the exception of the "cubicle trooper" and I have all of the upcoming figures preordered except for Ilum Padme. I was wondering which figures you guys have skipped. Now, obviously this question is aimed mostly at the people who have a large number of SS Star Wars figures. If you only have one or two, it's not going to be very useful to tell us that you've skipped the entire rest of the line, but if you have almost all of them, I'd be interested to know which you didn't buy and why. I'll start.

Ones I just bought recently because they were cheap
Endor troopers: They didn't really say "Star Wars" to me. They looked more like normal military figures. But I got a good deal on them and they look good with my Hasbro speederbikes.

Dajarik Chess Set: This seemed kind of like an accessory waiting for a figure, since there aren't any figures that fit perfectly with it. It's fairly well done, but is unlikely to blow anyone away. It does look pretty nice with my Hasbro cantina band.

Asajj Ventress: I skipped her just because I didn't know the character, but now that I've seen Clone Wars, I decided to get her when I found a good deal. She's nice.

Ones that I am skipping unless I find VERY good deals on them:
Endor "Cubicle Trooper": His head just doesn't look like something you'd see in Star Wars.

Ilum Padme: The outfit just doesn't translate well into a realistic design, and while the face sculpt would be good in another context, I don't think it works very well with the figure.

I kind of wish that I had skipped Yavin Luke and Holographic Sidious as well.

Lets see:

Sith Anakin/Vader
Princess Leia
CHess Set
Endor Troopers
Snowbunny Padme
That Commander guy from Spook
Sith Probe Droids
The 2nd creature pack
Hologram Sidious
Yavin Luke
Bespin Luke

I think thats about it.

Skipped Endor Troopers, Ilum Padme, Yavin Luke, Bubo set, Holographic Darth Sidious, Dajarik Chess Set.

ANH Obi Wan
Plo Kloon
Princess Leia
Chess Set
Endor Troopers
Snowbunny Padme
Sith Probe Droids
Hologram Sidious
Yavin Luke
Bespin Luke
Palp 2pac
Mace Windu
Assaj

Ones Id Have if there wasnt a monetary issue

Mace
Leia
ANH Obi
1 Endor (not the fatty or the old guy)
Plo Kloon
Assaj

Last edited:
I passed on the chess table, Bubo and one Endor Trooper (I did get one Trooper for free from Chase and the other for $10 during Spooktacular).

I'm still on the fence about Padme.

I'll probably end up getting whatever I passed on later down the road.

I've passed on:
Kit Fisto (later thought better of it and got him)
2 Endors (bought the basic one)
Asajj
Snowbunny
Holo Sidious- Bought, but he sucked (didn't stay upright) and he's been returned.

I better skipped too many to count. The ones I did keep were Anakin, Obi (old and young), Mace, Qui-gon, Maul, Besping Luke, Palpy set.

That's about it. If anyone is looking for a brandnew, mint in box Han Solo Exclusive, drop me a PM.

Yavin Luke
Princess Leia
Boussh
Kit Fisto (stupid, I know)
Plo Koon
Chess set
Bubo
Padme
Endor Troops
Holo Sidious

Wow... didn't think the list was that long. :lol

I am still not quite sure why I sold him... I was feeling pressure to get money for my new house, but in retrospect the $$$ didn't really effect that one way or the other... I guess deep down, I would rather have zombies... :monkey3

I am still not quite sure why I sold him... I was feeling pressure to get money for my new house, but in retrospect the $$$ didn't really effect that one way or the other... I guess deep down, I would rather have zombies... :monkey3

Zombies are the shat!!!!

there are a few i don't have, but there are some that i have skipped.

I've skipped the chess table, and Padme so far. I'm still on the fence on padme, and she is waitliseted, but I'll probobly cancel her. Also on the fence about the Holo Sidious

As of yet, i have not gotten An official Asajj, Qui-gon, Han, Regular anakin, Nik Saint, or the Endor seargent, but for them it's only a matter of time. If i can get a throne, then I'll get jabba. And if i get jabba I'll get Crumb and bubo, and Bib.

Unless the realy, realy don't excite me, I'll usualy get them.

Oh, and when the time comes, I'll probobly army build stormtroopers and clones ( atleast a squad or two) :D

Skipped:

Endor Troopers
Yavin Luke
Dajarik Chess Set
Jabba's Throne

Having thought better of it now, I should have skipped:

Holo-mecha-chair-whatever
Regular Anakin
Bubo

Ones that I am skipping unless I find VERY good deals on them:
Endor "Cubicle Trooper": His head just doesn't look like something you'd see in Star Wars.

Ya know the guy that was sculpted after works for SS and posts here. The Cubicle references could probably be left in when describing the figure. He doesn't look like he looks in SW? :lol

Yet, this guy does?

Back