Cheerleader zombie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peril Unlimited

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Howdy all, I just received JPEGS from China for the zombie Cheerleaders Head/Hands/Shoes!

The hair hasn't been applied to the head yet so the JPEGS are not pictures of the finished product.... but it's getting pretty darn close.

headhands.jpg

shoes.jpg

IMGP1965.jpg

and this guy is just about gone!

BPU2.jpg

I don't know if I've mentioned it on this forum or any other yet but I wanted to thank all of you for helping me get this business venture off the ground. Hopefully I'll be able to bring all kinds of great figures and accesories to the table in the coming months!

Mike

Looking good Mike. It's a big step, to try your hand at making a business out of this. I look forward to giving you my support in the future, in a mutually beneficial way of course. :monkey5 Are these two related, btw?

I got your first creation and this one looks like another winner! Can't wait til these are ready to order!!! :monkey1

Was hoping she would be more......pretty. But it still looks horrid (but in a good way). I might end up having to get one of these, as well as pick up one of your first ones.

Looks good. But I wish the face had some flesh on it. Otherwise it will look like a dude in a dress.

I'm interested to see how this turns out, I was hoping for the Cheerleader to be more girly looking a mix of sexy and macabre.

I agree with Butch.. if its sexy, it aint a true zombie.

I couldn't disagree with you more.

MJZombie.jpg

Zombie women do NOT have to look like trannys in order to be Zombies. I could post pics of Ms. Marvel, Spider-Woman, She-Hulk even all drawn with the Zombie influence but with a slight cheesecake hint.

(No offense to your Cheerleader Zombie of course, just proving my point)

But she ceases to be a true zombie when they look/act all sultry...

Zombies hunch, shuffle, and have no other intention on their minds then EATING YOUR BRAINS! They don't have a sexy pout on their face and they don't strike a pose like they are in a GAP advertisement. :lol

No. A sexy zombie is a girl pretending to be a zombie.

Sorry The Mike, but you picked a bad example of a Marvel Zombie in that artwork. She's all kinds of wrong - the nose and skin is largely rotted, and yet her eye, lips and chin show zero signs of rot? It would be different if it was damage to her face, but the artist decided to use a rotting look - and yet have no rot at all in other parts of her face.

You can get some femininity (notice I didn't use the word 'sexy') with a female zombie however. But how feminine this one ends up looking all together is going to also depend quite a bit on how the hair turns out.

Back