Sigs by MaulFan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey gang, I'm expanding my contributions to the forum, I've done a few sigs now for some board members and I'm putting it out there that if you like, I can work on something for anyone else as well. So enjoy the pictures and feel free to solicit.

SIGS BY MAULFAN

Darth Loki - Complete
The Josh - Complete
Karma - Complete
BadMoon - Complete
pixletwin - Complete
dr2red - Complete
Captain Faramir - Complete
kain4521 - Complete
Isildur's bane - To Be Done
Les Walker - To Be Done
DarkArtist - To Be Done
Reinhardt - Awaiting Feedback
King Darkness - To Be Done

Darth Loki

LOKI.jpg

The Josh

josh.jpg

karma.jpg

pixletwin

pix.jpg

dr2red

dr2red.jpg

Captain Faramir

cap.jpg

BadMoon

bad_moon.jpg

kain4521

kain.jpg

Reinhardt

reinhardt.jpg

Last edited:
Alright, in progress Karma, I actually have a Hulk image that works great for a starting point.

Hey gang, I'm expanding my contributions to the forum, I've done a few sigs now for some board members and I'm putting it out there that if you like, I can work on something for anyone else as well. So enjoy the pictures and feel free to solicit.

Darth Loki

LOKI.jpg

The Josh

josh.jpg

Maul this weekend I am taking pics of my collectible room. Would you be able to do something with that?

Maul this weekend I am taking pics of my collectible room. Would you be able to do something with that?

Absolutely, if you want to show off a number of figures, I suggest an animated one that rotates through various images.

I would love one featuring my favorite topic!

Kurgan!!!!! :naughty

Last edited:
MF can you do me one with all the dead figure's in it with the be ready logo. Thanks

Poor guy is probably going crazy with all of our requests and alterations (mine most of all I'm sure). You're the best MaulFan!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back