Cat #8

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:eek That's crazy! This is more insane to me than everything shipping at once. :lol

Actually, in the last month I received 4 of the Terminator catalogue. Now thats crazy!! First I had to beg to get even 1, now I'm beeing flooded by them with every order I receive!! :bonk

Thats nuts. I got like 9 of these:idea

I even have one that has some SS folks autoed for me at SDCC. That one stays though.:banana

Does that make it more or less valuable?

:mwaha

Only Josh would ask for people at Sideshow's autographs. I would bet that's the only time most of those people have ever been asked to sign anything other than a check for all the money we spend.

Does that make it more or less valuable?

Its much more valuable to me personally than it could ever be worth on ebay. I wanted something really cool from SS while I was at SDCC. I thought what the heck this would be really cool. Yes, its extra geeky but I don't care.

I wanted something really cool from SS while I was at SDCC. I thought what the heck this would be really cool.

That sounds so cool that you're going to need asbestos gloves to unstick the pages. :puke

Only Josh would ask for people at Sideshow's autographs. I would bet that's the only time most of those people have ever been asked to sign anything other than a check for all the money we spend.

NOT just Josh. I also got autos for mine. I've always believed that value is only determined by the person involved? Guess I'm hopeless as well. :google

Am amazed how many here feel that they are arbiters of taste, value, English grammar and other miscellaneous subjects that assault and perplex us daily. This board is truly blessed by their desire to keep us informed. We are unworthy. :bow

Am amazed how many here feel that they are arbiters of taste, value, English grammar and other miscellaneous subjects that assault and perplex us daily. This board is truly blessed by their desire to keep us informed. We are unworthy.

I'm glad that it is appreciated. Education is a wonderful thing!

By the way, do you want to buy a pair of asbestos gloves?

If your talking about WetaNutt then thats a girl not a guy

MODs - In order for gender confusion to not occur in the future, is it possible for a selection of genitalia to be made available (in image form) and then, when you register, you choose the appropriate image.

If possible, I would like to reserve the 'hosepipe'.

Come on people, what would Richard Simmons say?

511515.jpg

Back