Cinemaquette's Indiana Jones 24-Inch Figure!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geb

Super Freak
Reaction score
Very DETAILED...and looks pretty amazing. Something about the likeness is not quite right...but much better than the Aragorn from LOTR. Still...these figures are overpriced...except for the very dedicated fans. At 1000 worldwide...I can't imagine these selling out very quickly! Nonetheless...some great looking shots!

indy_01.jpg

indy_02.jpg

indy_03.jpg

indy_04.jpg

Geb

I'll be waiting for the PF from Sideshow.

Tell me about it...a PF with decent likeness would blow this away...especially the PRICE. While this has some amazing looking detail...I would gladly pay less for an Indiana Jones PF!

Geb

Cinemaquette took way too long to get this thing to production. Had it come out a year or two ago, they would have ended up selling a lot more I guarantee it.

Like most of you, I'll simply await the PFs from SSC (the first of which will be from RAIDERS). :rock

While it looks pretty good, I agree the sculpt is off and knowing that there is a PF coming for SSC, just makes passing this a little easier.

We've had this discussion many times before, but you're all crazy - it's dead on for Ford. IMHO, of course. :rolleyes:

We've had this discussion many times before, but you're all crazy - it's dead on for Ford. IMHO, of course. :rolleyes:

I think it is slightly off but not as off as some people think. I think the Depp likeness is dead on as well but some people say they can't even see Depp in the sculpt which boggles my mind.

I think the likeness is there, I'm just not crazy about the real hair. Or the price.

The PF will suit me fine.

He looks great. Just not my thing to spend over $1000 on something but he looks great, the jacket specially.

The only statue I am thinking of spending big money on from Cinemaquette is the Predator.

Back