• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Hot Toys Hicks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was reading (can't recall where) that it is possible to transform a Hudson into a Hicks? Am I delusional? :eek::lol

It IS possible. The only real difference is the lock on the chest armor, paint, shotgun and sheath and the head. You can get Hudson and repaint him heavily to make a Hicks. Also, if you want a better headsculpt you can find the Stoner head or just use the one that comes with Hudson... it's the same sculpt just a bit puffy.

But it IS very possible. :monkey3

It IS possible. The only real difference is the lock on the chest armor, paint, shotgun and sheath and the head. You can get Hudson and repaint him heavily to make a Hicks. Also, if you want a better headsculpt you can find the Stoner head or just use the one that comes with Hudson... it's the same sculpt just a bit puffy.

But it IS very possible. :monkey3

You have left me with something to think about...:monkey3

Do you think that Hicks will ever be re-released or was he strictly limited?

You have left me with something to think about...:monkey3

Do you think that Hicks will ever be re-released or was he strictly limited?

I HOPE they re-release it... but it was super limited at the time. But if you ever do decide to go the alternate route, let me know... there are a lot of options for heads especially. You can get HT Reese and it is exactly the same that you would get with Hicks, or you can get the HT Stoner head or stick with Hudson repainted.

I HOPE they re-release it... but it was super limited at the time. But if you ever do decide to go the alternate route, let me know... there are a lot of options for heads especially. You can get HT Reese and it is exactly the same that you would get with Hicks, or you can get the HT Stoner head or stick with Hudson repainted.

Where does one get the HT Stoner head- ebay only? I just got a HT Reese but I would hate for him to loose his head. :lol

from what ive seen with HT, they usually release something shortly after it initially sold out. Hicks has been sold out for quite some time now, i'd be really surprised if they went back to release him again.

Before I sourced my Hicks I emailed Hot Toys directly and asked if they had plans to re-release Hicks since the demand was high but supply was zero. The replied pretty quickly too but said they were not re-releasing Hicks nor Vas and Apone either :( Ebay is your best bet right now. I might be selling mine in the new year depending on my financial situation. He wouldnt be cheap though since Im putting a lot of work into making him screen accurate.

Probably because people are bidding too much too soon. Bidding in the last 30 seconds is the way to go, you get it cheaper and dont knock it up prematurley.
If some guy puts a maximum bid of 200 down when its at 99 cents it will almost surely get bumped up to 200 needlessly before the end

Back