Alien Queen 1/4 scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Idioteque

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Am seriously considering buying this item, which i think looks absolutely stunning. But why has this not sold out after 2 years+? Does anyone own this item and can show some pictures or brief review?

I passed on the Alien Warrior 1:1 bust (beautiful, but too big and the shoulder cut-off too abrupt), in hope of an Alien Warrior Maquette which surely one day will come! (would make a great match with my Predator Maquette).

As for the original Alien, anyone have the Cinemaquette? Again, pictures and brief review would be much appreciated. What are the chances of Sideshow producing one.

I have the Dog alien Maquette and PredAlien Maquette on order, so you can see which direction my collectionis going.

You are right, it is stunning. Its an amazing bust with an excellent paint job. Its definitely worth the purchase if your an Aliens fan. It won`t disappoint.
I can`t understand why this piece has not sold out. The only answer that I can come up with is the price tag coupled with the edition size.

I also hope that one day they will produce an Alien Warrior maquette. This is the reason why I have opted not to purchase the Cinemaquette Alien. Although I have come close on several occasions.

Usually people just resell them etc. I picked up a Palisades 16' Aliens Warrior for 150US shipped to Australia, which is damn cheap considering they are 250+ here.
But yeah the queen pops up every now and then, i know someone who has one here in Australia also for sale

Am seriously considering buying this item, which i think looks absolutely stunning. But why has this not sold out after 2 years+? Does anyone own this item and can show some pictures or brief review?

I passed on the Alien Warrior 1:1 bust (beautiful, but too big and the shoulder cut-off too abrupt), in hope of an Alien Warrior Maquette which surely one day will come! (would make a great match with my Predator Maquette).

As for the original Alien, anyone have the Cinemaquette? Again, pictures and brief review would be much appreciated. What are the chances of Sideshow producing one.

I have the Dog alien Maquette and PredAlien Maquette on order, so you can see which direction my collectionis going.

These can be gotten routinely on eBay for $400-600. That is where I got mine. I is quite a nice piece. It is not as big as it looks in the pics on Sideshow's site though.

It is a nice piece, but the size left me a bit underwhelmed.

You are right, it is stunning. Its an amazing bust with an excellent paint job. Its definitely worth the purchase if your an Aliens fan. It won`t disappoint.
I can`t understand why this piece has not sold out. The only answer that I can come up with is the price tag coupled with the edition size.

I also hope that one day they will produce an Alien Warrior maquette. This is the reason why I have opted not to purchase the Cinemaquette Alien. Although I have come close on several occasions.

Thanks for the advice. I think your right, edition size and price have stalled this one. As I am indeed a big fan of the Aliens Franchise, I'm going to purchase this one.

Like you I'm hanging out for that Ailens Warrior Maquette. and am also considering the Alien cinemaquette. Have you actually seen this item? Impressions? Worth $1500?

Should I buy the Cinemaquette or Queen bust first?

I have owned both and personally like the Sideshow Aliens piece better.

The CM is nice but a little too thin looking in person.

Find the Queen bust for under $600 and go for it!

I have owned both and personally like the Sideshow Aliens piece better.

The CM is nice but a little too thin looking in person.

Find the Queen bust for under $600 and go for it!

Thanks Gruson, I'm on the hunt.

Thanks for the advice. I think your right, edition size and price have stalled this one. As I am indeed a big fan of the Aliens Franchise, I'm going to purchase this one.

Like you I'm hanging out for that Aliens Warrior Maquette. and am also considering the Alien cinemaquette. Have you actually seen this item? Impressions? Worth $1500?

Should I buy the Cinemaquette or Queen bust first?

Yes I`ve seen the Cinemaquette Alien in person. Its very impressive. Given the choice I would go for the Alien queen first. Although I am more of an Aliens fan.

Is the maquette worth $1500. Simple answer is "yes" most definitely.

I would have had this long ago if I were not holding out for a Warrior maquette. As I said previously, I`ve almost purchased the Cinemaquette many a time, but I must hold strong for that Warrior.

Yes I`ve seen the Cinemaquette Alien in person. Its very impressive. Given the choice I would go for the Alien queen first. Although I am more of an Aliens fan.

Is the maquette worth $1500. Simple answer is "yes" most definitely.

I would have had this long ago if I were not holding out for a Warrior maquette. As I said previously, I`ve almost purchased the Cinemaquette many a time, but I must hold strong for that Warrior.

That Warrior Maquette will come, our patience will be rewarded!

I'm going to purchase both the Queen and cinemaquette, will post updates accordingly.

Thanks for easing my mind about the worth of the cinemaquette, dropping some big cash on these babies, so you guys advice is invaluable.

That Warrior Maquette will come, our patience will be rewarded!

I'm going to purchase both the Queen and cinemaquette, will post updates accordingly.

Thanks for easing my mind about the worth of the cinemaquette, dropping some big cash on these babies, so you guys advice is invaluable.

I hope that our patience is`nt wasted.

Be sure to have plenty of space available for those pieces and good luck with your purchases.

Back