Aoshima APC?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idigsublvl3

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
First post! I enjoy reading this board. I just started re-collecting aliens, after I saw the Hot Toys 12-packs on ebay. They’re very nice! I then went a little crazy and ordered the large Hudson, and the Aoshima dropship. (ebay) Now I’ve reached my self-imposed monthly credit card limit. Anyhow, I’m now looking for the APC that fits inside. Has that ever been sold seperately? How difficult is it to get? Thanks!
Brian

Welcome to the forum idigsublvl3!
:welcome
The APC is also sold separately for about $40. I looked around and didn't see any available to order, you might have to hunt for this one on Ebay.
If I find one available, I'll post it here.

This diecast Dropship and APC set is a major grail for me. I would paint a lot of heads for a set! Oh well....they are hard to come by now. Great score idigsublvl3! Envy fills my heart!

But, welcome does also! WELCOME brother ALIENS fan! Water's warm! Come on in! :rock

At the begining of October a guy sold his Aoshima Dropship and APC combined for just £100 on another message board, a great deal for one of the nicest Aliens collectibles.

Thanks for the replies and welcome all! If I can't find one, I'll just build one out of popsicle sticks.:)

This diecast Dropship and APC set is a major grail for me. I would paint a lot of heads for a set! Oh well....they are hard to come by now. Great score idigsublvl3! Envy fills my heart!

But, welcome does also! WELCOME brother ALIENS fan! Water's warm! Come on in! :rock

ive got the set Les, no box for the dropship tho,dont really want them either,the APC box is a bit buggered too...but all complete..

Thanks Jamal! :) I'm almost done with a Nostromo landing craft in Lego. :lol I'll post a link here when it is finished.

Cool Lego's.

Furthermore...the APC is cool and all, but not worth $100 +
Here are some pix of mine:

Pictureshido009.jpg

Pictureshido017.jpg

Pictureshido014.jpg

Pictureshido025.jpg

Pictureshido048.jpg

Pix103.jpg

Thanks Stendec and Facebox, awesome pics and display! Can't wait to get mine. Thanks Screamingmetal, finally got one! :)

This thread is making me want to buy a APC and Dropship more and more. Is the dropship hard going up in price or is it still relatively easy to find?
I know of one website that has it instock for $189, is that too much for one?

Back