AVP Predator shoulder cannon variants?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Les Walker

Digging my way out!
Reaction score
OK, I have all the Preds I am gonna get, short my P2 Elder and an inevitable P1 :rock , so...with that in mind...

Did anyone notice that there were THREE distinctly different cannons in AVP? And that Scar only got the one largest one? But, that HT made all the Preds with that same one?
Am I the only person that wants to have those other two cannons inhe mix? Maybe put one each on the Celtic and Chopper? Or is this a pipe dream?

Any thoughts?

I am after references of those guns, and some way to make them so I can change them out on those two figures for myself for sure, so as toreflect the movie and not all have generic guns. I think there are no two Predator guns alike.

Anyone interested if it can be done? If guns were sculpted somehow?
Just curious. Food for discussion at any rate. :D

Well, if we're going by 'movie-accuracy', Chopper and Celtic never got theirs, though I would assume Celtic wouldve gotten the larger one if he lived, considering he was the supposed leader of the three.

I think you'd be able to do it Les, from what we've seen of your AMAZING sculpting and painting abilities.:)

Thanks Rob. I hope I could sculpt those, as they are tech devices, and not human heads etc., but, I might be willing if I can get them accurate enough.

And yeah, I know the other two didn't get their's, but I would like the three to be more unique somehow. I just thought that might be a way.
Not sure who was in charge though. I always thought Scar was. Maybe I missed some info. I thought that Celtic and Chopper were brothers. Not sure where I got that info, but am willing to go with whatever is right.

I just want the other guns accounted for. You know, as a lark. All three wouldn't have the one same gun. That much is certain, however they are distributed.

Thanks Rob. I hope I could sculpt those, as they are tech devices, and not human heads etc., but, I might be willing if I can get them accurate enough.

And yeah, I know the other two didn't get their's, but I would like the three to be more unique somehow. I just thought that might be a way.
Not sure who was in charge though. I always thought Scar was. Maybe I missed some info. I thought that Celtic and Chopper were brothers. Not sure where I got that info, but am willing to go with whatever is right.

I just want the other guns accounted for. You know, as a lark. All three wouldn't have the one same gun. That much is certain, however they are distributed.

No prob. From what I can see, all you need to do is use the one of the cannons that come with the AVP Preds as a reference, and just sculpt a medium and small one since they all looked the same except the size of each one.

From what I saw, Celtic was the one who was commanding Scar and Chopper in the movie, since he was always in the middle and giving orders. I would also assume that Scar wouldve gotten the medium and Chopper the smaller one(Just speculation on my part). I don't know where you heard Celtic and Chopper were borthers, but I would think that's false, but who knows...

Here you go Les, i felt compelled to get the DVD out and Screen Cap this scene for ya!

untitled.jpg

I thinks its exactly what you need

Can't see the last one, but thanks guys.
Now, I can at least plan. Looks like the middle sized gun is a cut down version of the one we already have. Good news! Little one looks like P1's.

OK, I have all the Preds I am gonna get, short my P2 Elder and an inevitable P1 :rock , so...with that in mind...

Did anyone notice that there were THREE distinctly different cannons in AVP? And that Scar only got the one largest one? But, that HT made all the Preds with that same one?
Am I the only person that wants to have those other two cannons inhe mix? Maybe put one each on the Celtic and Chopper? Or is this a pipe dream?

Any thoughts?

I am after references of those guns, and some way to make them so I can change them out on those two figures for myself for sure, so as toreflect the movie and not all have generic guns. I think there are no two Predator guns alike.

Anyone interested if it can be done? If guns were sculpted somehow?
Just curious. Food for discussion at any rate. :D

Did you ever sculpt these 2 other cannons Les?

i was resisting the urge to write "necropost" but i figured that at least it was a question rather than another "that's awesome" post :D

i was resisting the urge to write "necropost" but i figured that at least it was a question rather than another "that's awesome" post :D

:lol hey when your bored as hell at night checking stuff out, what's wrong with wondering! besides it "revived" this dead thread for the time being! It got you guys to chime in, evening if it was to take a few jabs at me! :D

Last edited:
:lol hey when your bored as hell at night checking stuff out, what's wrong with wondering! besides it "revived" this dead thread for the time being! It got you guys to chime in, evening if it was to take a few jabs at me! :D

A person with a good sense of humor and knows how to roll with the punches has my admiration...eh...in a brotherly kind of way.
:lol:lol:lol

Back