Customer Service: How it SHOULD be done!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thundergod

Super Freak
Reaction score
My broken Alien Warrior story would seem to have a happy ending . On reporting my Aliens broken knee joint to Sideshow , they requested photos of the damage and within 48 hours I had an email informing me that they were sending out a replacement . Simple as that . No fannying about with returns etc , just another figure on it's way ! It goes without saying , I'm really impressed and this is surely proof of Sideshows commitment to it's customers . Full marks Guys ( and Girls, especially Cindy .):D

:rock :rock :rock

Sideshow is great. I remember when I got my Chopper pred from SS he was missing parts from his armor, callled SS and they replaced it no problem.

You should still request another leg from Hot Toys as well! :rock Then you have 2 Aliens!

Or you could just use the broken one for a dead Alien lying at the Marines' feet.
I think Sideshow has a new policy regarding broken/faulty items. I had a Asajj Ventres with a broken belt and marked head and instead of sending it back, I got replacment parts instead; its something they never did before.

Or you could just use the broken one for a dead Alien lying at the Marines' feet.
I think Sideshow has a new policy regarding broken/faulty items. I had a Asajj Ventres with a broken belt and marked head and instead of sending it back, I got replacment parts instead; its something they never did before.

Don't anyone tell P!TU about this development! The way he swing those parts around in his videos!.... :lol Did you see him prick himself on the Predator 2's speartip?
Next thing you know, someone will claim injuries or something.

Glad to know SS is that cool about real replacements though. :rock

Someone on RS did get 'injured' by a Star Wars figure and emailed SS. I forgot what happened though. :lol

You woulda been screwed kinda if you bought it from a middle man retailer. I know someone whos shipment of those Aliens and all have a loose left foot.
Its becoming a big hassle to get em sent back

I have never had a problem with Sideshow and getting replacement parts. I have received one rebel trooper with damage and Jabbas bowl. All were replaced. Quickly I might add too. Their customer service is second to none. :cool:

Peps can knock SS's product quality all day long, but there is no company around that has as good of customer service as Sideshow. And CS is the backbone for any company.

:lol:lol:lol..those scummers...:rolleyes:

He poked himself with Bib Fortuna's knife trying to get it out of the blister tray and it made him bleed pretty good. They gave him something for free and updated the Bib product page with a warning... I think it was Anzik Hayes actually...

Was it you Andy? :lol

He poked himself with Bib Fortuna's knife trying to get it out of the blister tray and it made him bleed pretty good. They gave him something for free and updated the Bib product page with a warning... I think it was Anzik Hayes actually...

Was it you Andy? :lol

I once dropped my Morgul Lord helm and cut my hand(basically the equivalent to a couple paper cuts) in a couple places trying to catch it. Guess I should have called Sideshow for some free ****.:lol

You should still request another leg from Hot Toys as well! :rock Then you have 2 Aliens!

I think you missed the point Bardoon , I HAVE got 2 Aliens ! They didn't request me to return the damaged one !:D

Well , H.T also requested photos of the damage plus a receipt of sale . I was tempted , but I would never have been able to live with the deceit!:rolleyes:

Don't anyone tell P!TU about this development! The way he swing those parts around in his videos!.... :lol Did you see him prick himself on the Predator 2's speartip?
Next thing you know, someone will claim injuries or something.

Glad to know SS is that cool about real replacements though. :rock

I just watched it, he really should take more care with these things. :rolleyes: Even careful, I manage to break things on occasion and accidentally cut myself.

Jamal said:
You woulda been screwed kinda if you bought it from a middle man retailer. I know someone whos shipment of those Aliens and all have a loose left foot.
Its becoming a big hassle to get em sent back
Not all retailers. I received a broken Celtic from Razor's Edge and they sent me my replacment after I sent the figure back with a free shipping.
Also I just got my replacment Pred 2 and return label today from Alter Ego! :rock
Just put him together, and have to send back the broken one tomorrow.
I know they're expensive to buy from for overseas customers but still, there are some fantastic middle men retailers out there.

Back