Figuremaster Les' FIGURE Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Les Walker

Digging my way out!
Reaction score
And it begins.... :D

I don't have the proper shelving yet that I want for all this of course, but until then, here is a start of the views of my collection, as it stands now...
Most of it is boxed, so what I can display, is out in my one meager room. That is why DVD's share space with figures. Sad, but resolvable.

Here is what I have out...

First up...
The South Wall...

MYCollection1.jpg

MYCollection2.jpg

Ever growing Hot Toys Predators...

MYPREDS1.jpg

My new computer system, next to the window...

MyNewSystem.jpg

There's lots more, just got to get to it. Lots to shoot and post later.

Enjoy for now....

NICE! Every single time I see it, there is something more to marvel at.... Great stuff Les. I absolutely love your collection, really brings a tear to my eye. :rock

AWESOME collection, I'd expect nothing 'Les' from the Figure Master himself!! :rock :D

Which Godzilla is that next to your computer? I really want one.

Cool to finally see things all at once Les. Which Batman Begins figure do you own?

Love your Predator 1 custom.

I am a proud owner of the HOT TOYS Batman Begins! :rock

The Pred custom is a rare kit from Billiken. I spent days on it, when I first painted him in the early 90's. To think he has been alone since then. Thank GOD for Hot Toys!

And that is one of my favorite Godzilla versions ever, the 1993, G vs MechaG version. Love that movie! I have the 14 inch tall Mecha G to go with him too! But no room for both out! :monkey2 I have this one too...the 12" 1954 "kit" that came out a few years ago...(note the DVD set...I have all 29 movies! Including that American travesty!)

MyOp1.jpg

With my new movie Optimus Prime and my tiny Iron Giant. (At least I have a version of one of those! :lol )

Also, here is some closer detail shots...
My 10th Doctor and Martha Jones
My10thDocset.jpg

My HT Robo
HTRobo.jpg

Trying to figure out where in hell that Powerloader is gonna go! :monkey5
Something's got to move!

:D

My Godzilla collection, minus all the villains of course!
This is about half of the large stuff.

The largest one is the 1989 version and he is about 20+ inches tall. LONG tail too!

Gset1.jpg

More shots of some G's...

Gset3.jpg

That foot is in scale! The head just behind it is on the 12" tall 93 G!

Gset4.jpg

Gset2.jpg

The 1984 version G Kaiyodo kit, the 1993 Kaiyodo kit, and the 1995 Burning G vs Destroyah version Bandai toy, all built and/or painted be me.
The sculpts on these are amazing and on the Kaiyodos, are by Yuji Sakai, the best Godzilla sculptor ever!

Some shots of the large 89 Godzilla with my new movie 6" Optimus Prime (for scale)

GvsOp2.jpg

GvsOp4.jpg

More collection to come!

The largest one is the 1989 version and he is about 20+ inches tall. LONG tail too!

Gset1.jpg

Gset3.jpg

Gset4.jpg

Gset2.jpg

The 1984 Kaiyodo kit, the 1993 Kaiyodo kit, and the 1995 Destroyah version Bandai toy, all built and/or painted be me.
The sculpts on these are amazing and on teh Kaiyodos, are by Yuji Sakai, the best Godzilla sculptor ever!

Some shots of the large 89 Godzilla with my new movie 6" Optimus Prime (for scale)

GvsOp2.jpg

GvsOp4.jpg

More collection to come!

I love it all!!! Great collection, and I'm sure some real rare gems in there too.

Gset1.jpg

Gset3.jpg

Gset2.jpg

The 1984 version G Kaiyodo kit, the 1993 Kaiyodo kit, and the 1995 Burning G vs Destroyah version Bandai toy, all built and/or painted be me.
The sculpts on these are amazing and on the Kaiyodos, are by Yuji Sakai, the best Godzilla sculptor ever!
That is beautiful Les. :monkey2

Nice collection dude, everytime I see a collection room/office I get antsy that I still have not the room to do so. I love the setup and inventory of course.............looking good.

P.S. computer looks awesome, i've always had a Laptop but the other day I was at Costco and came across a CPU that came with a 22" or 25" monitor............WOW is all I have to say. One day i will say goodbye to my Laptop.

:monkey4

Great collection Les! With a collection of customs like that prepare for all the photo requests...
" Can I get a better shot of that Indiana Jones...?"
" What figure is that between...?"
"How long ago did you repaint that...?

Great collection Les.

99% of my collection is still in boxes since the move:monkey2 I so need to get my stuff out of boxes and onto shelves. First I need shelves:lol

Great collection Les! With a collection of customs like that prepare for all the photo requests...
" Can I get a better shot of that Indiana Jones...?"
" What figure is that between...?"
"How long ago did you repaint that...?

Bring 'em on! :rock
That's what this thread's for! :D

Sweet !
Figures hidden in boxes? Can not wait to see! (what a teaser)

Know the "shelve" problem - the way a collection is exhibit can be important.

Also nice working place for your new computer (Is it an old schooldesk?)

Back