• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for a Green Hulk PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have most of the funds gathered, just shy a little bit. So please if anyone has one that they are wanting to part with, please let me know. I might still have a figure or two I can trade or paint services to trade... any offer is a good offer. I just want a Hulk PF bad. :monkey2

If anyone deserves a Hulk PF it's this man, someone hook him up!! :rock

You do know you'll need a Thing PF to go with that right? :D

Good Luck Bump!!

Key word is had.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I understand your pain... I HAD a Patient Zero at one time...

108615052O728937059.jpg

Yeah Jonathan... they should start a club for guys like us...

"I'm not only the President of the dumb selling move club.... I'm also a member!"

Yeah Jonathan... they should start a club for guys like us...

"I'm not only the President of the dumb selling move club.... I'm also a member!"

:lol
if I still had him, it would probaly be the only 1:6 line Id still be collecting.
that new one is too f'n sweet.

... not to derail your thread. ... SOMEBODY GET THIS MAN A HULK!

Congratulations! He is awesome! Damn people keep touching my Hulk though so be aware of that. I need to put up a sign that reads, "PLEASE, NO MOTHER EFF'ING TOUCHING THIS PIECE UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOSE YOUR HANDS!"

Congratulations! He is awesome! Damn people keep touching my Hulk though so be aware of that. I need to put up a sign that reads, "PLEASE, NO MOTHER EFF'ING TOUCHING THIS PIECE UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOSE YOUR HANDS!"

Well, it's not like he will get knocked over. That is probably the one piece I would be least concerned with being touched.

Back