Medallion #16 on Waitlist!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

Will see what happens..this is all I have left
to get other than the Bronze Gandalf..

Add my name, $25 is great price yeah! Sick of paying 10 times what an item retailed for. Please, please!!!!

let's see

I wonder if SS/W found some stock and is thinking about liquidating whatever is left of its LOTR stock. Otherwise . . . why even taunt us with a waiting list if there's no stock to be had at all!!!

Re: let's see

IF TO MANY GET THEM THE PRICE WILL DROP ON THIS MEDALLION
LIKE DIESEL SAYS THEY WILL GO ON EBAY, BUT LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO BOROMIR AT THE END OF LAST YEAR WHEN A @#%$ LOAD OF NEW ONES GOT SENT OUT
LOL
:bliss

Re: let's see

thanks for the heads up Gazmog.
It was because of you last time that I managed to get this piece after it came back up for sale.

Skipping on this 'duel' cos i have it but have signed up for a few others. Doubt anything will happen but you never know... ;)

re

A web anomaly or not...I thought it was newsworthy, as some of you may benefit from being on the lists. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. :p

Rev: it's a pleasure. I do recall that time when a few people benefited from my posting of that link. :)

jlcmsu said:

Nope just a simple switch over to the new system.

This makes no sense. The old system works liked this. You search the web listings and then you must see the little pink box that says "get on the wait list". You then send an email to request being added to the list. Many, many of the items that have now gone on the NEW wait list have long sold out and their OLD wait lists been CLOSED. For example, Watcher in Water little pink box on web page disappeared, meaning SSW closed it out. How then, can all of these closed out OLD system wait lists be reopened again for no reason other than "just a simple switch over". Huh? If they were closed before, they should be closed again.

Chris from SSW said:

Anyway - just because an item is taking wait list reservations, does NOT mean we have any in stock to fulfil. As with all wait list reservations, we simply take them in the event something would come back into stock.

Does this mean that floating around the world somewhere in some dark warehouse, all of the 25-35 wait list items are sitting waiting for 2 year old orders to fill?

SSW must have these items floating around somewhere! There is no logic in their actions here, I feel they have these items in a warehouse somewhere. The ones that did not get a wait list like "Bilbo" must be completely gone.

I dont think you have to bother signing up for it guys. I've signed up for a Bilbo a while ago and never heard anything about it again. Prob just a glitch. I cant imagine that SideShow still has a few of these in stock. It's been 2 years....

Back