Amon Hen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lookin4Precious

So, i was anticipating recieving this piece this week. However, I have yet to recieve a notice that it has arrived at the warehouse. I always get my stuff the day after recieving that email. So if i do get the email today or tomorrow, i should still get it this week (Saturday)... just wondering if anyone else as recieved anything? Is anyone else expecting this to come this week?

I am in your boat L4P, I get my notices about 11 pm and *poof* boxes next day, but no alas nothing yet.

I am in your boat L4P, I get my notices about 11 pm and *poof* boxes next day, but no alas nothing yet.

yeah... now that i think about it... i usually get my notices late.. like 11pm ish. So hopefully i will still get that email either tonight or tomorrow. I have a GOOD feeling that this is coming this week (the last environment :( )

It's funny when you get your notices so late at night, twice now I have left for vacation the next day, and have been unable to do anything about the incoming poly. :\

I should have ordered this from a board dealer to save some money, but I wanted to have the cancellation flexibility from Sideshow if I decided to cancel it. Any board dealers still have this left for sale? PM me if you do, and I will cancel my SS order.

Re: re

Matt,

You take great pictures. You think by now I would know how to use a Digital Camera well. :lol

Mike
:ted

Re: re

Got It! Its very very cool. I have been very pleased with all the new environments and am not sure if I like this the best or Weathertop... but all three are very cool.. and as a whole, the Environment line looks very cool together.

HOWEVER, the phantam strikes again! I ordered 1 and got 2! I thought.. WOW.. that's a big box.... nope... just two . So if anyone needs one ... let me know!

Re: .

C'mon bud.. you KNOW you want it.... i don't know if you're a completist but i'd be willing to trade for it too.... you know you want it! hehe

Back