• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - SS Subject 5 Security Guard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkKnight2k4

Super Freak
Reaction score
I guess what else needs to be said...

It's a long shot, but I will try... Playing catch-up is never fun. :monkey2

Hit me up with any info or leads.

Thanks !

Why is it that I always get into lines when everyone else does too!?!?! :lol :lol :lol

LoL. That's the way I feel. I actually fell into it... a friend turned me on to it... and now I am hooked. I love detail and different things now more than ever and this fits right in....

PT>>> I saw you found yours... Congrats !!! Keep me in mind if you find any leads....

If I nail this I will be caught up on the regulars... :chew

Then the variants are another story, but this one is important !!!! :monkey2

LoL. That's the way I feel. I actually fell into it... a friend turned me on to it... and now I am hooked. I love detail and different things now more than ever and this fits right in....

You're welcome... :monkey3 :devil

There is a subject 5 up on e-bay right now. It is too rich for my blood at $149.99 shipped.

Yeah, the shipping is almost as much as the figure. Coming from Australia I think...

Nah I need it... BUt that is out of my league ...

I appreciate the looking out !

But I still need HELP !!!

There is one more on E-bay that was added. It is up to $62.99. I think our own Dannie is the winning bidder so far.

Well the Australia one sold... about $150

But the other one got pulled with some BS about a problem with the minimum bid... but, he never re-listed. :emperor

Pix !!! You are not right... but congrats ! I know you really wanted it too.

Didn't mean to come off as bragging. Just really excited. I will definitely keep and eye out for all you guys looking for something... I will pm y'all if I do find one.

I'm looking for one, too. Preferrably one that has been open & displayed, since that's what I have planned for it.

Back