Black & White Friday... Coming Soon.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully they're not setting you up for disappointment.

Even if no new product is announced, they'll surely have some specials on in stock stuff. Maybe even the 50% off of LAM everyone's been waiting for... :monkey3

MadCow - in the past it's been a day of discounts for in-stock merch, specifically in the monsters line. They've also announced new-product and had it in-stock the day of the announcement. It's nowhere near the scope of Spooktacular, but it's something to look forward to, nonetheless.

MadCow - in the past it's been a day of discounts for in-stock merch, specifically in the monsters line. They've also announced new-product and had it in-stock the day of the announcement. It's nowhere near the scope of Spooktacular, but it's something to look forward to, nonetheless.

Wow, thanks for the info. It sounds like a lot of fun and I will definitely check it out if I can. While I'm not expecting another Spooktacular, lord knows SS would go broke if they did, i'll be looking forward to some good deals and announcements... :cool:

Probably see SS 1:1 Frankenstein bust on B&W friday. That's when we got the Dracula bust.

Really hoping for the SSE Bride during this event...wonder if they would do both the Bride and Frankenstein at once in SSE format, would be a huge hit to the CC.

Evan

buffy will be on sale? did I see that right? cause i missed the spook sale on her....

B&W friday sounds cool! cant wait

Really hoping for the SSE Bride during this event...wonder if they would do both the Bride and Frankenstein at once in SSE format, would be a huge hit to the CC.

yeah, while that would be a cool gimmick.
it would almost be evil to do that on an IN-STOCK product that would charge & ship immediately

Back