The waitlist is GREAT!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pordey2

I know I haven't been around much lately, but wanted you all to know how much I like Sideshow and their new Waitlist system; I just got a Gimli statue offer - yay!
:banana

A Gimli? Wow that's a good swoop, one of the older and rarer ones. Congrats!!

Great news...I was excited when I got the Uruk swordsman bust off the waitlist. congrats:toast

Pordey2 Just wondering how good my reservation date was, what date did you get on the waitlist for your Gimli:gimli ????????????????????

Thanks........Balrogslain :balrog :gandalf

Good question, Balrog. I'd be curious to know as well.

And congrats on the Gimli, Pordey! :clap

oohhhhh. Are they digging around in the warehouse again? Hey SS, find my RWos in there yet? :lol

Hello all, new around here. I just received a wait list on Sauron. I am a very happy person right now!

Hey...I've had my waitlist on GIMLI for a while now...When was your date??? :bang

I have another question regarding the waitlist:

I have recently noticed the following in my account at SSW:

Until a few weeks ago, my waitlist "orders" for Sauron and Pippin were listed as:

W22xxxx / 04/08/2005 / New
W22xxxx / 05/18/2005 / New

Now they are listed as follows:

T24xxxx / 07/06/2005 / Order placed
T24xxxx / 07/02/2005 / Order placed

It appears that these orders were upgraded from waitlist to "real orders" :banana - or am I wrong??? :(

I have never received any notification from SSW.

That's the EU warehouse, is it not? Man, how many goodies lay about in that place.....

How many of you got on the waitlist of sought after items...JUST after they Sold Out?

If anyone gets a Treebeard from the Waitlist and doesnt want it I will gladly take it off their hands :drool :ent :bow

Shell
x
:toast :gimli

Wow ... didn't know SS was still shipping those old items... gotta check my mail box

Did anyone ever get a minas morgul from the waitlist? I registered for the waitlist on this the day they sold out. I thought that with there being 8500 of them I would have a pretty good chance of getting one, but still nothing:dunno

Back