WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSE! Joss and Eliza on Fox again!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:chew:chew:chew GREAT NEWS!!! :chew:chew:chew

I wonder how this will effect the Ripper movie. :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

FOX! Why did it have to be Fox?

The show does sound interesting. I'll be watching.

Well there goes the Ripper movie!

I think the premise sounds very 'ho hum', but we'll see what he does with it.

At this stage I'm not all that interested frankly.

I nearly lost control of my bowels when I heard this.
At first I wanted to scream at FOX as I hate them so and didnt want another show ruined, but theres a new management team and it really is looking up, (besides the whole strike anyway!)

WOOT!
:chew:chew:chew

nmfrdozc9.gif

This could be awesome!!! But I was sill enough to still have hopes that the Faith spin-off would happen some day...

Cool concept though I can't shake the feeling I've seen this before in comic form called Athena Inc.

The order is only for 7 - if it turns out well, then I'm sure they'll order 13 or 22.

Fox... why'd it have to be Fox... ? Oh, well, I'll give it a go and hopefully it'll be around long enough to make for interesting home dvd watching, what with getting to see all the eps filmed but not aired... :monkey1

At the Serenity convention this past weekend Nathan surprised Summer by joining her on stage during her presentation (actually Sean and Alan also ended up on the stage by the end of the day and they had already done their presentations).

But anyway, Summer was talking about Sarah Conner Chronicles (which is on Fox) and Nathan told her - "having your show cancelled by Fox gets easier every time it happens."

This show sounds great! Joss really deserves to be on one of the networks. Or if not, something like FX or SciFi where at least his shows would be the darlings of their network instead of the red-headed step-child of Fox.

Hey, speaking of Joss, anyone catch The Office last night? It was another one directed by Joss himself. I think he's a bigger fan of the UK Office by the tone that his episodes of the Office always employ.

Back